Plastics and chlorine join chemistry council
- APC, ACC seek to soothe merge worries. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;1/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p4
Focuses on the impact of the merger between American Plastics Council and American Chemistry Council on the plastics industry in the United State. Distinction between the desirability of plastics and chemical companies; Problems on the association of the plastics industry with the chemical...
- APC says advertising campaign will take significant budget
cut. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;2/2/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p4
The American Plastics Council (APC) said it is looking at significant spending cuts in its advertising program, even as its parent group, the American Chemistry Council (ACC), has put off making a decision on a separate chemical industry public image campaign. Rod Lowman, APC president, said the...
- APC, ACC in talks that may lead to merger. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;7/16/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the progress of negotiations to merge American Plastics Council and the American Chemistry Council. Impact of the merger on plastics companies in the country; Challenges recognized by the negotiating parties for the merger to succeed.
- Politics prevent unity. Loepp, Don // Plastics News;7/23/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p6
Criticizes the merger plans between the United States-based American Plastics Council and the American Chemistry Council. Concerns over a merger aired by plastics processors; Criticism of the politics of trade associations.
- APC directors approve ACC merger plan. // Plastics News;10/29/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p3
Reports the approval of the proposed merger plan of the American Plastics Council with the American Chemistry Council in Arlington, Virginia. Details on the vote of the merger plan; Changes in the staffing decision and organizations.
- Chemicals and Plastics Industries Combine Trade Organizations. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;9/24/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the planned merger of the American Chemistry Council and the American Plastics Council. Operation of the merged organizations; Benefits of the merger; Estimate on the savings from the merger.
- BOOK OF LISTS: ASSOCIATIONS. // Waste News;11/20/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p12
The article presents a list of various associations including the American Chemistry Council, the American Plastics Council and the International Mass Retail Association.
- ACC and APC will Merge. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Mar2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the agreement of the board of directors of the American Chemistry Council and the American Plastic Council (APC) to move forward with plans to merge the two organizations. Name of the merged organizations; Focus of the American Chemistry Council.
- APC's quiet demise leaves ad legacy. Loepp, Don // Plastics News;12/12/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on issues related to the merger between American Plastics Council (APC) and American Chemistry Council (ACC). A few years ago, when the APC and the ACC decided to merge, some in the plastics industry predicted that ACC would eventually swallow APC. One top ACC board member...