Shin-Etsu on the rise
- Leading the way in PVC markets. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 21, Special section p16
The article reports that Shin-Etsu Chemical is making major investments to maintain its leading position in the global polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin market. The core business attained double-digit growth in FY2006, ending 31 March 2006, for sales and operating profit, to Yen345.3bn, or...
- Analysts bullish about consistent Shin-Etsu. // Asian Chemical News;6/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p9
Reports on the reaction of analysts to the financial performance of Shin-Etsu as of June 2005. Profits posted by the company in fiscal year 2004 to 2005; Revision of the earnings estimates of Nomura Securities for Shin-Etsu; Belief of Okasan's Masao Yoshida on Shin-Etsu's polyvinyl chloride...
- Shin-Etsu planning Louisiana PVC plant. // Plastics News;11/11/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p34
Reports that Shin-Etsu Chemical Company of Tokyo, Japan, has purchased land in St. James Parish, Louisiana, on which it plans to build a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) manufacturing facility. When the company hopes to begin production.
- Company Overview. // Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;July 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Tokyo, Japan-based Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., a leading producer of organic and inorganic chemicals in the country. Revenues generated for the fiscal year ended March 2003; Principal business offered, including manufacture of polyvinyl chloride, over 4000 varieties of...
- DATAMONITOR: Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. // Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2009, p1
A company profile of Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., one of the leading producers of organic and inorganic chemicals in Japan which manufactures a range of materials such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), silicones, semiconductor silicon, epoxy molding compounds, and synthetic quartz materials, is...
- Shin-Etsu Builds LED Material, Rare Earth Plants in Vietnam. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;1/30/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that Japanese chemical company Shin-Etsu Chemical has established its first two subsidiaries in Vietnam, which includes Shin-Etsu Electronics Materials Vietnam and Shin-Etsu Magnetic Materials Vietnam.
- Shin-Etsu Builds Alloys Plant In China for Rare Earth Magnets. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/2/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p21
The article gives information about Shin-Etsu Chemical company which created a wholly owned subsidiary Shin-Etsu Changting Technology Co. in China to produce magnet alloys, a material used in rare earth magnets.
- Shin-Etsu ups PVC capacity at Pernis. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;2/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2133, p26
Reports on the plan of Japan-based Shin-Etsu Chemical to increase polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at its Pernis site in the Netherlands in 2005. Details of the project; Outlook of the company for the PVC industry in Europe; Other plans of the company for its European PVC capacity.
- Shin-Etsu's Shintech subsidiary at 40. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;6/10/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 16, p29
The article profiles the Shintech Inc. subsidiary of the chemical company Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. as of June 2013. Topics include polyvinyl chloride manufacturing, the company's 40th anniversary, business expansion initiatives, and the comments of the Shin-Etsu chairman Chihiro Kanagawa. The...