Fate of rogue-hit firm still uncertain
- ACCOUNTING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
Reports developments related to accounting in the U.S. as of December 2002. Marketing agreement between Cougar Mountain Software and Campagne Associates; Retrenchment of employees from online software provider, Intacct; Business losses of Epicor Software.
- Rural Nevada making bid for visitor dollars. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;8/5/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p7
Reports business developments in Nevada as of August 2002. Number of contracts for the Oasis casino management system of Aristocrat Technologies Inc.; Construction project of the Las Vegas Monorail; Business loss of American West.
- Harland and Wolff: &slqou;The directors have made the best estimate that they can in the.... // Accountancy;Dec1976, Vol. 87 Issue 1000, p11
Focuses on the basis in preparing estimation of losses in Great Britain. Presence of uncertainties on the assumptions used in preparing the estimates; Importance of the assumption about productivity; Creation of provision for losses for completion of long-term contracts.
- KPC eases its naphtha prices for 12 months. Darni, Nurul; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p15
The article reports on the decision of Kuwait Petroleum Corp. (KPC) to lower its naphtha contract price for supplies loading from December until November 2007. Some of the naphtha buyers of KPC include Shell Japan, Mitsui Chemicals and Showa Denko. The company's lower contract price is expected...
- Europe buyers eye full monomer drop. NAYLOR, LINDA // ICIS Chemical Business;5/13/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 16, p14
The article reports on the proposed price reduction of monthly monomer contracts by the buyers of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) in Europe. According to some producers, the move is taken inspite some of them aimed to increase the spread between monomer and polymer. It also states that...
- Naphtha struggles. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p44
Reports on the weak market for naphtha.
- Naphtha Products in Taiwan: A Strategic Reference, 2003. Parker, Philip M. // Naphtha Products in Taiwan: A Strategic Reference, 2003;2003, pi
A map of Taiwan is presented with information on the 2003 strategic reference for Naptha products.
- Five bid to supply Philippines cracker. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, Chemical Week Asia p2
Reports on bids for a naphtha cracker in the Philippines. Stake of the Philippine National Oil Co.; Bidders; Location.
- Naphtha lifts in Europe and Asia as margins improve. PITCHES, JO; DENNIS, JAMES; Martin, Sheena // ICIS Chemical Business;1/2/2011, Vol. 281 Issue 1, p22
The article reports that Asian and European naphtha markets have gained strength riding on firmer profit margins.