IPCL profits given major boost
- IPCL net profit up 29 pc in Q1. // Chemical Business;Aug2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p69
The article focuses on the financial performance of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. The company indicated a net profit increase of 29.33% amounting to Rs 291 crore for the first quarter of 2006-2007. The domestic sale of products rose by 22% or a total of Rs 1,959 crore. The rate of raw...
- IPCL set for a Rs. 4000 cr. expansion scheme. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the state-owned Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.'s (IPCL) expansion plan for a boost in production and sales in the liberalized economic regime and the upswing in the international petrochemicals market. Setting up of a gas-based petrochemical complex at Gandhar in Gujarat.
- India Moves Ahead With IPCL Divestment. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;11/19/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the decision of the Indian government to sell its stake in three petroleum chemicals complexes owned by the Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. Reason for the decision of the government to revert its original plan to sell the complexes as a package; Factors which contributed to...
- IPCL net up 9%. // Chemical Business;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p71
This article reports that IPCL had a net profit of Rs 351 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2006, a 9.3% rise from Rs 321 crore over the same period in 2005. The company's turnover reached Rs 3,477 crore, up by 18% from Rs 2,946 crore in 2005. Its operating profit was at 21.22% of total...
- IPCL profits given major boost. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/22/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the increase in the operating profit of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. in its 2006 third quarter. The increase was due to robust sales growth and a slower-than-expected increase in expenditure. The company improved its third quarter net sales by 9.14 percent. Its...
- Indian petrochems show strength despite Asian economic problems. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;05/04/98, Vol. 253 Issue 18, p23
Reports on earnings and revenues of Indian petrochemical producers Indian Petrochemical Corp. Ltd. and Reliance Industries Ltd. for the first quarter of 1998. Sales and net profits; Comparison with the same period in 1997.
- Reliance, IPCL Under Pressure. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;9/16/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 34, p45
Predicts the future of India's petrochemical companies Reliance Industries (Bombay) and state-owned Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Limited (IPCL). Brief information on Reliance and IPCL; Explanation for the decrease in net profit that IPCL reported for the year ended March 31, 1998; Reason for the...
- Borealis's profit dips and Borouge's contribution shrinks. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/27/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 15, p17
The article reports that the petroleum chemicals industry company Borealis announced corporate profits of $80 million in the first quarter of 2013, a decline of over 50 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. The company attributed the decline to lower sales from its Bourouge joint...
- Retirement scheme. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p9
Reports on the voluntary retirement scheme introduced by Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Limited. Purpose of the scheme; Employees who could avail of the retirement.