TITLE

Exeltium and EdF sign deal

AUTHOR(S)
Leblond, Doris; Gibson, Jane
PUB. DATE
January 2007
SOURCE
ICIS Chemical Business;1/22/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 50, p12
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports on the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) by French electricity consortium Exeltium with French energy provider EdF. According to industry sources, the MOU defines the conditions of a long-term industrial and commercial partnership in terms of volumes delivered, price and industrial risk-sharing. Reports suggested that EdF will supply 55% of the contract, charging around €37/megawatt-hour, and suppliers were being sought for the remaining 45%.
ACCESSION #
23977555

 

Related Articles

  • Nuclear costs threaten EDF's credit rating.  // Utility Week;5/10/2013, p6 

    The article reports on the warning issued by Moody's to EDF's credit rating after it entered into a partnership with China's Guangdong Nuclear Power Group.

  • Exeltium and EdF sign deal. Leblond, Doris; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/22/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 3, p12 

    The article reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by French electricity consortium Exeltium with energy provider EdF. The agreement defines the conditions of a long-term industrial and commercial partnership in terms of volumes delivered, price and industrial risk-sharing. The...

  • Steve Webb: Guidance levy will be 'modest'. Brodbeck, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/2/2014, p1 

    No abstract available.

  • Research Lab to Focus on Material and Component Integrity. Blankinship, Steve // Power Engineering;Mar2008, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p16 

    The article reports on the partnership formed by the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) with EDF and Tokyo Electric Power Co. to create the international Materials Aging Institute. The Institute is cited as a collaborative research facility that will examine the critical link between...

  • Amgen, AstraZeneca Join Rise of Peer-to-Peer Deal. Morrison, Trista // BioWorld Insight;4/16/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p2 

    The article presents information on the peer-to-peer collaborations between the two pharmaceutical companies Amgen Inc. and AstraZeneca PLC for business development. It looks at the similarity and differences between the Amgen/AstraZeneca deal and other deals to compare the cost and risk-sharing...

  • Keys to Success: Experts Offer Tips for All Stages of Partnering. Lyle, Amanda // BioWorld International;10/15/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p7 

    The article focuses on tips offered by experts at the BioWorld BioPartnering 2008 on successful deal making between biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms. Deloitte Recap Senior Analyst Michael G. McCully said there has been an increase in the number of risk-sharing deals and new models for...

  • Lender-Franchisor Partnerships: Shared Risks-Shared Rewards. Rodi, Bob // Franchising World;Oct2008 Supplement, p20 

    The article explores the concept of risk-sharing in lender-franchisor partnerships. These partnerships have different meanings but in its simplest sense refers to the relationship between a franchise organization and a lender wherein the lender offers financing to current and prospective...

  • EdF/AEM marriage sealed.  // Power Economics;5/18/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p4 

    Reports that utility companies EdF and AEM signed the partnership agreements which will enable them to carry out the joint takeover of the electric utility Edison in Italy. EdF will become the actual owner of the shares of Italenergia Bis, the current holding company of Edison; Advice given by...

  • Risk Sharing, Sharecropping and Uncertain Labour Markets. Newbery, David M.G. // Review of Economic Studies;Oct77, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p585 

    This paper is concerned with the risk-sharing explanation of sharecropping and will largely ignore the incentive aspects, not because they are unimportant, but because they require a very different kind of analysis. Before attempting to solve the more difficult task of modelling incentives it...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics