- 5-MINUTE AMERICAS WATCH. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/30/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 64, p6
The article presents news from the chemical industry. Akzo Nobel has opened a U.S. production facility for automotive plastic coatings in Pontiac, Michigan. Kemira Water Solutions Brasil has completed its acquisition of the coagulants businesses of Dalquim Industria e Comercio. Mexico's...
- Kemira Completes Coagulants Deal. // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p30
This article reports on the acquisition of the two coagulants businesses of Dalquim IndÃºstria e ComÃ©rcio in Lages, Brazil by Kemira Water Solutions Brasil subsidiary. The acquired businesses target the paper industry and the municipal and wastewater treatment markets. Dalquim produces...
- Kemira Agrees to Buy Brazilian Coagulants Producer. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;1/24/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 3, p37
The article reports that Kemira Water Solutions will be acquiring two coagulants businesses of Dalquim Industria e Comercio. Kemira said that the Dalquim deal will significantly broaden its Brazilian portfolio and gain strong geographical presence in the southern Brazilian market. Dalquim is the...
- Kemira to sell off pigments and percarbonates. Bains, Elizabeth // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/4/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 22, p28
This article reports on the plan of Kemira to sell its pigments and sodium percarbonate operations in order to focus on its core activities. The Finnish chemical producer intends to concentrate on its pulp and paper, water, and coatings business areas. Its organic acid and acid derivatives...
- Kemira opts to dispose of specialty businesses. Bains, Elizabeth // ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p6
This article reports on the plan of Kemira to sell its pigments and sodium percarbonate operations to focus on its core activities. The Finnish chemicals producer intends to concentrate on its pulp and paper, water, and coatings business areas. The Kemira Specialty business will cease to exist...
- ICI Sells Its Last Industrial Chemical Operations to Ineos. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;12/11/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 24, p8
Provides information on the decision of ICI company to sell its chloralkali, Klea fluorochemicals and Crosfield silica-derivatives businesses to Ineos company. Details on the agreement between the two companies; Benefits of the deal to ICI; Value of the sale.
- EUROPE. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/28/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 13, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe. INEOS has announced that the Grangemouth petrochemical complex it has been operating will remain closed. The third-quarter net profit of Kemira has soared to 16.3 million pounds. Sumitomo Seika has inaugurated a...
- Kemira Buys Vulcan's North American Unit. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;5/21/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 19, p33
Reports on Kemira's agreement to purchase Vulcan Materials' pulp and paper chemicals and industrial water treatment chemicals businesses in North America. Amount involved in the transaction; Background on the businesses; Terms of the deal.
- Kemira/Tetra mull options. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p7
Reports that Finnish chemicals group Kemira is assessing with U.S. Tetra Technologies ownership options for its calcium chloride business. Sales of Kemira and Tetra; Other options under discussion between the two firms; Business operation of Kemira.