Schering shareholders fight on
- Schering Board Accepts Bayer Offer; Private Equity Firms Eye Bayer Units. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/5/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the recommendations by the supervisory board of Schering that shareholders accept a takeover offer from Bayer as of March 29, 2006. The deal will increase Bayer's health care sales, making it the 12th-largest health-care group, compared with its current rank of about 20....
- International Scene. // Chemical Business;Jul2006, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p88
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. The control of a total of 88.0 percent of shares of Schering AG has been gained by Bayer Group. The rights to insecticides discovery pipeline of FMC Corp. were acquired by Bayer CropScience AG.
- Bayer Mulls Options to Raise Its Stock Price. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;12/18/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the plan of Bayer AG to boost its shareholder value. Details on its options to increase its stock price; Share price of the company.
- Bayer Schering job cuts. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 56, p13
The article reports on job cuts at Bayer and Schering. The author states that Schering is set to cut 950 jobs at its former headquarters in Berlin, Germany. The author added that this is due to the merger between the pharmaceutical activities of Schering and Bayer. In relation to this, Bayer...
- Bayer Clinches Acquisition of Schering. // Chemical Week;6/28/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Schering by Bayer as of June 28, 2006. Shareholders representing majority of Schering's equity had accepted Bayer's offer by June 20. Bayer will merge its pharmaceuticals business with Schering to form Bayer Schering Pharma in Berlin, Germany. Its...
- Shareholders 'Extraordinary' Meeting Approves ACE Share Total To 500 M. // Insurance Advocate;01/28/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the approval of the increase in ordinary shares of ACE Ltd. at a general meeting of shareholders as of January 28, 2002. Increase in the number of other shares; Issuance of other shares.
- sokai (Jap.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p247
A definition for the Japanese term sokai is presented. It refers to shareholders' meeting.
- Resolutions of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Sartorius AG. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/21/2012, Vol. 21, p1
Information about the "Annual Shareholders' Meeting" of Sartorius AG that was held in Goettingen, Germany on April 19, 2012 is presented. In the meeting, shareholders have approved all board proposals and passed the resolution to pay dividends of 0.82 euro per preference share and 0.80 euro per...
- Shareholder's right to vote - basic principles. Arsić, Zoran // Proceedings of Novi Sad Faculty of Law;2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p55
The shareholder's main nonpecuniary right is that of voting at shareholders' meeting, where the will of the company as legal entity is formed. Basic principles of voting right are proportionality, unity of shares and uniform voting. Principle of proportionality means that each share, except non...