- SkyCourt joins in football fever. // Hungary A.M.;6/30/2014, p5
The article reports that restaurants at SkyCourt, the passenger hall of Budapest Airport in Hungary, are offering discount menus and have installed television screens showing the matches of the 2014 World Cup football tournament in Brazil.
- HUONG GIANG. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;May2007, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p199
The article presents information on the restaurant called "Huong Giang" that offers a Vietnamese taste to the visitors in Atlanta, Georgia. The long beverage menu of the restaurant includes fresh lemonade and avocado smoothies with the delicate food. The restaurant offers beef hot pots, tender...
- MENU TRACKER. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/24/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the various menu additions at restaurant chains nationwide including The Tilted Kilt's Holy Guacamole Burger, My Fit Foods' Sweet & Savory Salad, and Sbarro's I BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- Seviche-avocado tostaditas. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/29/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p37
Chef Geno Bahena of restaurant Chilpancingo in Chicago, Illinois, cuts ocean fish fillets into 1/4-inch dice and combines them with lime juice. He covers the fillets, refrigerates them for six hours and drains them, pressing to remove excess juice. For the salsa he combines seeded, chopped...
- HOLD THE PIZZA. Harder, Jaime // Restaurant Business;3/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p42
Frustrated by the stereotype of Neapolitan food being all about pizza, pasta, tomatoes, and garlic, New York City's Tony May, owner of San Domenico, has invited chef Franco D'Agostine of the Hotel Palatium in Capri to his restaurant for a month-long Naples at Your-Table festival. A la carte...
- McDonald's operator's two cents: dollar menu makes lots of sense. Gladback, Mike // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p23
Comments on the editorial article on discount competition in the food service industry, published in the November 25, 2002 issue of 'Nation's Restaurant News.' Menu concept at the national level; McDonald's advertising effort.
- SOME OF THE OFFERS OUT THERE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4562, p29
The article lists discounts various hotels are offering in their food service including two courses with bottle of wine and coffee at 29 pounds for two, offered by Hotel du Vin, set dinner menu for 29 pounds at Lords of the Manor hotel and 50% off bookings made in January 2009 at Hilton hotel.
- Top of the world. Manzoori-Stamford, Janie // Caterer (2055-7817);06/26/2015, p38
An interview with Katie Davies, recipient of the Lead Association for Catering in Education School Chef of the Year 2015, is presented. Davies talks about her winning the title. She discusses the inspiration behind her menu for the contest. Also, she discusses the recipes in the school where she...
- Where the Heart Belongs. VAN PARIS, CALIN // Marin Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p90
A recipe for Avocado and Roasted Carrot Salad is presented and a review is offered for several restaurants located in California including Mill Valley Beerworks, Bar Bocce and Feng Nian.