Tools of the Trade
- Outstanding products that represents innovation and solve real user problems. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p22
Features kitchen innovations that exhibit good execution and refinement of simple solutions to day-to-day restaurant operator problems. Hot and cold thermal fluid warmers and chillers; Steam griddles; Combi-ovens; Griddle adapter; Automatic fry-basket loaders; Air-curtain fry warmers;...
- EASY ORGANIZING. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2008, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p23
The article presents tips for organizing kitchen. It has been advised to store pots and pans near the stove and oven for easy access. It has been suggested to stow cookware according to function. It has been advised to use spring-loaded drawer dividers or easy-to-install sorters to keep kitchen...
- GAS GRILLS High end for less. // Consumer Reports;Jun2004, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p19
Provides information on gas grills. Features of Thermos Stainless grills; Criteria for buying gas grills; Safety features of gas grills.
- Well-Seasoned Memories. Collier, Andrea King // Country Living;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p38
The article presents the author's experience regarding her collection of a range of cookware. She has a vast collection including cast-iron cookware, ovens, skillets, and grill pans. She always collected them but never brought them into her kitchen. She made it a point to cook her food in the...
- SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT...COMBI-OVENS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4297, p80
Provides information on combi-ovens or combi-steamers. Mechanism of cooking underlying combi-ovens; Advantages of on-board computer-driven combi-ovens; Range of functions that it can deliver.
- What's been selling where, for how much and why? // Housewares;Sep/Oct97, Issue 136, p62
Presents the best seller cookware and kitchenware. Le Creuset Grillit; Grunwerg Global knives; Henry Watson Pottery.
- PICK A POT. // Boys' Life;Oct2001, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p9
Provides information on several pieces of cookware.
- I've read conflicting reports about the dangers of non-stick cookware. I have a set of older non-stick pans and am not sure if I need to replace them. Are they harmful to use, particularly if they have a few scratches? Scheer, Roddy // Earth Talk: Questions & Answers About Our Environment;2/17/2013, p2
An answer to a question on dangers of non-stick cookware is presented.
- what's new. // Housewares;Apr2002, Issue 165, p28
Presents several products and kitchen utensils from different companies. Designs of the cookware products from Aga; Prices of the teaware from Horwood company; Description of the dinner sets from Rayware company.