Trader Vic's Flies the Friendly Skies
- United Is Updating Its In-flight Menu Options. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;3/3/2014, p6
The article reports on the update of inflight dining services of American airline company United Airlines Inc. with the addition of gluten-free salad dressing on its premium-cabin menu starting March 1, 2014 departing the U.S. to points throughout North and Central America.
- Not your mama's luau. Duecy, Erica // Nation's Restaurant News;6/14/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p31
Reports on restaurant chain Roy's restaurant update of its cuisine in the United States. Changes in the menu of Trader Vic's; Inclusion of sushi menu at Roy's Restaurant; Chain's use of sophisticated ingredients to improve flavors.
- Flavors of Chicago take flight with United. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p14
Reports on the regional promotion that tied-up United Airlines with the Taste of Chicago festival. Products of nine Chicago, Illinois-area restaurants in flights to and from O'Hare Airport.
- High Flyers. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov98, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p40
Focuses on United Airlines' decision to add to its lineup of special meals. Total number of meals offered by the airline; Chefs working for the restaurant.
- United is the best way to fly when it comes to healthy food. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;12/02/96, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p10
Presents information on the ratings of the health ratings of airline foods by Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Citing of the health content of United Airlines' food.
- Food works. // Air Transport World;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p67
Focuses on the increase of coach-class food ratings from passengers taking more than 11 flights a year at United Airlines. Statements made by Bob Sobczewski, United manager-onboard vice president, regarding ratings.
- United Airlines Passengers Now Have New Food Options Available For Purchase. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Aug2013, p7
The article reports on the new food options available for the passengers of United Airlines, called Choice Menu "Bistro on Board."
- Free booze on UA. // Travel Daily;4/16/2015, p4
The article reports on the planned upgrade of food and beverage services by United Airlines (UA) by June 1, 2015.
- Healthful food at 35,000 feet? Welch, Dawn // Shape;Feb96, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the availability of light meals that come with a Heart Smart Restaurants International seal of approval on United Airlines flights. Food containing 30 percent or less calories from fat.