- Taste of Baltimore. // Washingtonian Magazine;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p95
Presents information on several restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland. Parking at Samos; Contact number at Kali's Mezze; Cuisine at Wine Market; Description of the dining room at The Ambassador; Setting at Petit Louis; Information on Tapas Teatro.
- REVIEW OF REVIEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/10/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4740, p17
Reviews are offered for several restaurants located in Great Britain, which include Mark Hix's Tramshed in London, Brockencote Hall, and Gamier in London.
- Pole Dance. // Los Angeles Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p148
The article features Warszawa, a Polish restaurant in Santa Monica, California. The place has small, contiguous dining rooms with exposed wood beams, and the built-in bookcases are intact. Against all odds, the restaurant oozes the romance of an old-world bed-and-breakfast tucked into the...
- Blessing of beauty. Shomaker, Stacy // Hospitality Design;Nov2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p70
This article presents information about a Japanese designer who has made a smashing debut in the U.S. Megu restaurant in New York City, New York is a story of firsts. It is restaurateur Koji Imai's first, restaurant in the U.S. It is also designer Yasumichi Morita's stateside debut. Morita has...
- The Best New Restaurants 2005. Mariani, John; Martin, Peter // Esquire;Nov2005, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p133
This article presents information on the best new restaurants in the U.S. in 2005. Wynn Las Vegas is a spectacular and elegant dining room, a cross between a 1950s luxury liner and a men's club, with a grand staircase ideal for making an entrance, vast expanses of polished wood and a special...
- Memphis. // Los Angeles Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p214
The article features the Memphis Signature Cheeseburger restaurant in Los Angeles, California. The restaurant has a dining room, a patio and a cache of private rooms. It offers menus such as fried chicken and Parmesan-garlic-parsley fries.
- Custom cooking suite offers interactivity for guests. Scarpa, James // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p18
The article features the private dining room at the Andaz Studio hotel in London, England. According to the article, customers are allowed to see how their meals are prepared on a high-powered cooking suite. The suite is custom built for the hotel at a cost of $80,000 and features a pair of...
- Warm praise for Pane Caldo. Gerst, Virginia // Crain's Chicago Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p48
This article focuses on the Pane Caldo and Vivo restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Both Pane Caldo and Vivo mean business. For a quiet place to negotiate a deal or to impress a foodie client, Pane Caldo is the better choice. The intimate 55-seat dining room at Pane Caldo is a good place to get...
- Dining. // Atlanta;Sep2007, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p268
The article reviews several restaurants located in Atlanta, Georgia including Dolce Enoteca E Ristorant, French American Brasserie (FAB) and The Kingfisher Cafe.