Florida bank cafeteria gets in on the ground floor
- PREVIEWS & REVIEWS: South Phoenix. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;1/12/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p57
The article evaluates the Farm at South Mountain restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. It describes the cafe. It comments on the dishes offered by the cafe, including salads, soups and sandwiches.
- East Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p352
This article presents information on various restaurants. The Arbor Cafe and Tea Room has antiques-filled rooms and doily-draped furniture and presents hearty Hoosier food. The Bread Ladies presents all-natural breads and the soups, salads and sandwiches to go with them.
- 10 top spots for CINCINNATI CLASSICS. // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p258
This article presents information about various restaurants. The Celestial Restaurant at 1071 Celestial St., Mt. Adams, offers fine dining cuisine artistically prepared at a price of $30-$43. It has a full bar. The Izzy's is a downtown institution famous for its corned beef. It also offers...
- Upper crust. Doran, G. David // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p158
Focuses on business opportunities in the sandwich-restaurant market in the United States. Image makeovers of existing food items to improve salability; Difference between a mainstream and upscale sandwich store; Gourmet sandwiches.
- NAME OF THE WEEK. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p30
Features the Custer's Last Sandwich Stand, a restaurant specializing in meat sandwiches, located in Fresno, California.
- ASK MARSHA. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p231
Recommends Pino's, a restaurant that offers sandwiches in Sarasota, Florida. Price range.
- BERLIN: KADEWE. von Bremzen, Anya // Travel & Leisure;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p62
The article features the dining bars at the sixth floor of the KaDeWe department store in Berlin, Germany. The dining bars offer the latest food trends and ingredients from bratwurst to bouillabaisse. Its best asset is its sandwich which consists of buttery matjes herring fillets packed into a...
- SAVORING SOUP. Forman, Jay // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p24
The article features several restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana and their soup offerings. Kim Son on the Westbank served American-Chinese classic Hot and Sour Soup and Chicken Egg Drop Soup. The Horinoya's Kitsune Udon consists of pale noodles topped with two squares of fried tofu. Kenner...
- BODACIOUS BAGELS. // Atlanta;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p90
The article reviews several restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia, including the Bagel Palace, Bagelicious and the BB's Bagels.