Blackboard Launches Long-Anticipated Measurement System
- Content System Enables Faculty to Access Learning Materials. // Distance Education Report;9/15/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p2
The article provides information about the development of educational learning objects in educational institutions. Many educational institutions are developing educational learning objects and seeking to share and re-use these resources within a broader community. Blackboard Inc. announced in...
- apps. // Tech & Learning;Feb2013, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p46
The article reports on new application softwares (apps) for students. Adaptive Curriculum has developed four new apps in math and science which help students tackle the most difficult concepts identified by the new Common Core Math standards. Blackboard Inc. has launched Blackboard My Connect, a...
- Blackboard to expand online services. // T H E Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
Reveals education provider Blackboard Inc.'s expansion of its services with new agreements to use information technology in teaching and learning. Goal of the services to help institutions identify, implement and support education technologies.
- E-Learning: A Patent 6,988,138. A. P. // Technology & Learning;Sep2006, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p4
The article provides information on U.S. patent 6,988,138, which was issued for Blackboard Inc.'s online learning technology. The course management system provider says that the patent encompasses core technology relating to certain systems and methods involved in offering online education. Such...
- Quick Picks. Sealey, Mark // Technology & Learning;Apr2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p18
Features Blackboard Inc.'s educational Web site Blackboard.com. Features of the site; Activities included; Pricing structure.
- Blackboard Nears Launch of Content Management Enterprise Solution. // Electronic Education Report;9/12/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the launch of a content management enterprise solution of Blackboard Inc., electronic-education platform provider based in Washington D.C. Areas of concern of the company's marketing campaign; Significance of Blackboard's content management enterprise for schools to increase their...
- industry update. // T H E Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p6
Several news briefs related to U.S. educational technology are presented including the release of the Mobile Learn 2.0 software from technology company Blackboard, the launching of the smartphone application E-Rate Manager, and the acquisition of The Leadership and Learning Center by publisher...
- Blackboard Acquires Moodlerooms, NetSpot. // T H E Journal;May2012, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p10
The article presents news on educational technology company Blackboard's acquisitions of hosting and support systems Moodlerooms and NetSpot.
- Changing Course. FEINTUCH, HOWARD // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;10/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p35
The article evaluates the online course management application Next Generation CourseSites by the software company Blackboard.