- THE ALL-TOP TIPS EDITION. // NEA Today;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p41
This article presents tips from teachers related to housekeeping in classrooms. It is suggested that teachers cover their bulletin boards with fabric that they can change according to the season, use curtains to hide clutter, and create Adopt-a-Hallway programs to keep school corridors clean....
- NEW & noteworthy. // Instructor;Sep2003, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p8
Features various teaching aids and school supplies. Wrapper Keeper from Mead; Daily Tantalizers math activities; "Total Teacher," by Lorraine T. Milark.
- More for the middle grades. Cochran, Keith // Teaching Pre K-8;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p29
Details about a dozen products chosen by fifth grade teacher Keith Cochran who was asked to select products at the National School Supply & Equipment Association convention.The many uses of `Wikki Stix'; The card game `Borderline USA'; Good Apple's `50 Nifty States.'
- MAGIC ERASERS. Clayton, Candy // NEA Today;Mar2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p46
The article presents the author's experience of using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for cleaning dry erase boards as a first-grade teacher.
- 2002's State Budget Constraints to Temper 2000's Largess for Instructional Spending. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p1
Cites two reports showing a study of contrasts in the funding of the kindergarten to grade 12 instructional materials market in the United States.
- U.S. Education Market Climbs 8% in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the growth of the instructional materials in the United States in 2001.
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p52
Features products and resources of interest to career and technical educators. GBC Shredmaster's line of shredders designed for home and small businesses; Perfect Solutions' PC6 laptop computer; Roland DGA Corp.'s SignMate 6.5 software; Miller Multiplex's Floorcovering Displays catalog.
- Prices Propel Rise in College Materials Sales. // Educational Marketer;8/12/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the increase of the sales of college instructional materials in the United States in June 2002.
- Products in action. // Media & Methods;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p75
Introduces several educational media and school equipment. Includes carrels from GRAFCO; Midwest Agribusiness Services' Academic Corel WordPerfect Suite for Windows software; Aurbach and Associates' Grady Profile Portfolio software.