McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Declines 5.5% in 2006, a Difficult Year for the School Group
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Down in 2011. // Electronic Education Report;2/6/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the decline of the revenue of McGraw-Hill Education from 5.8% in 2010 to 2.29 billion dollars in 2011.
- College Drives McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Up 5.6% in Q1. // Educational Marketer;4/30/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the increased revenue at McGraw-Hill Education in New York, which reached to 5.6% to $331.7 million in the first quarter of 2007, and was driven by 11.5% revenue growth in the higher education, and professional and international group. It has been said that college revenue...
- Q4 Bounce Aids McGraw-Hill Education, K-12 Flat; Higher Ed, Professional & International Grows 4.8%. // Educational Marketer;2/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the financial performance of McGraw-Hill Education in New York as of February 2005. Factors that contribute to the growth of revenue for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2004; Impact of the K-12 textbook adoption season on sales of the company; Total revenue generated in 2004.
- McGraw-Hill Ed Navigates Digital Transformation. // Educational Marketer;9/9/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the move of textbooks publisher McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) to shift from traditional publishing to digital in the U.S. Chief marketing officer Victoria Burwell expresses that the transformation is a continuation of what the company always do which is to create excellent...
- Textbook Exports Declined 7.1% in 2009; Imports Down. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the import and export trend of U.S. textbooks in 2009. It notes the 7.1% decline of the value of textbooks exported from the U.S. and the 15.6% decrease of the total value of textbooks imported into the U.S. It also mentions the increase of imports from the United Arab...
- McGraw-Hill Sees Lower Growth in K-12 Market in 2010. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the projection of New York-based publisher McGraw-Hill Education regarding its sales growth in K-12 market in 2010. It notes that McGraw-Hill Education's revenue is modestly better in the second quarter. Solid revenue growth in the Higher Education, Professional and...
- Thomson Learning Dominates College Economics New/Used Textbook Sales With 36.4% Share In 2003. // Educational Marketer;10/11/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p1
The article presents information relating to sales of Thomson Learning textbooks. Of the three leading college economics courses, namely, principles, macro-economics and micro-economics, textbooks from Thomson Learning captured the largest share in 2003, generating sales of $30.2 million for a...
- McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Climbs 11.5% In 2005 On Strength Of Dynamic K-12 Sales. // Educational Marketer;2/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of McGraw-Hill Education, the third largest textbook publisher in the U.S. Its revenue raised to 2.67 billion dollars in 2005. The reason behind the success was the strong sales in its K-12 business. The higher education sales growth contributed...