Revise Policies To Clarify Data Ownership
- HR Software Projects Are Rarely Finished. Lapointe, Joel R. // Workforce (10928332);Oct99, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p90
Discusses human resources (HR) software. Deficiencies of HR software in the 1960s; Software selection and implementation process; Ways to use HR software effectively.
- Software Bits. VanDerWall, Stacy // HRMagazine;Jan2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p110
Presents several pieces of computer software being used in human resources management. PeopleSoft 8 Human Resources Management; Resumix 6 System; MyHRIS from NuView Systems.
- … In brief. // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p15
Reports developments related to personnel management in Great Britain as of March 2002. Importance of SkillLocator; Usability of electronic learning; Emphasis of the use of NetTPS.
- The Employee Service Review: Worker Perceptions of the System. Liberman, Aaron; Barrera, Fred; Kargl, Gilard; Crenshaw, Lawrence; Farias, George; Spigner, Reedy Macque; Williams, Eugene // Public Personnel Management;Mar/Apr77, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p84
Features the employee service review (ESR), a personnel evaluation system. Objectives of the system; Advantages of the ESR; Perceptions of employees toward the system effectiveness.
- Systems for managing the HR process and coping with change. Munn, Roderick W. // HRMagazine;Jun97, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p48
Evaluates the computer software InPower Series which include InPower HR, InPower Pay and others, and FLX HR that can be of great help for human resource (HR) activities. Product use; Equipment requirements; Release date; Installed base; List price. INSET: Software bits, by Alice M. Starcke..
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p141
Evaluates several computer software and online recruitment services in the U.S. Features of the AutoAAP 0.9 software from Biddle Consulting Group; Functions of the relocation service Web site of ReloWizard.com; Services of the online recruitment service launched by Expertise Technology Support...
- What's New. // HR Magazine;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p167
Presents information on products and services for human resource. Features of the HealthAllies Plus software of HealthAllies Inc.; Design of the TrueComp 2.0 software from Callidus Software Inc.; Availability of BeneTrac, a benefit tracking service of Hawthorne Benefit Technologies.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HR Magazine;Aug1996, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the release of new computer software on personnel management available in the United States as of August 1996. Features; Contact information.
- New product update. Weekes, Sue // Personnel Today;4/8/2003, p15
Presents personnel management software products. Features; Web sites.