Software Costs Can Add up quickly
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HR Magazine;Feb1998, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p52
Introduces various computer software and programs for human resource (HR) management. Function of the `Question Mark for Windows Version 3.0' by the Presence Corp.; Features of the `QWIZtek Skills Assessment System' from QWIZ Inc.; Information about `The Knowledge Measurement System' from...
- Sense Software introduces H.R. application. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/18/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p39
Reports the introduction of 'HR-Sense 3.01,' a software for human resource computer applications from Sense Software International in Puerto Rico. Features and applicability; Administration of tests in several installations; Enumeration of computer operating systems compatible with the software.
- The future of groupware in the interactive workplace. Annestad, Bjorn; Hooper, Jennifer // HR Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p37
Focuses on the challenges faced by the groupware industry in meeting the needs of human resource systems. Why defining groupware is difficult; How groupware can help human resource department; Benefits of human resource on groupware systems; Products which can be used for developing a groupware...
- SAP invests its interest in HR and banking. Gray, Lloyd; McCright, John S. // PC Week;06/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p81
Reports that SAP AG is rolling out initiatives designed to bring automation and companywide planning and analysis capabilities to human resources and the banking industry. SAP HR System 4.0, with its manager's Desktop application; SAP Banking, a suite of 15 integrated components with banking...
- The Benefits of the Web. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;04/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p12
Reports on Tribus Cos.' release of the HR Edge software which is designed to automate the human resources (HR) functions of small and medium sized companies. Development of the product by Best Software; Benefits of creating and maintaining a centralized employee information database; System's...
- The personnel touch. Edington, Sara // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/25/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4292, p48
Deals with the applications of computer software in the hospitality industry. Impact on labor costs of hotels; Examples of software for personnel management; Ways by which software benefits employees; Outcome of the application of the Talent Toolbox software in the Brookwood Partnership.
- An accountability tool. PRYCE, BARRETT // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Dec2015, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p29
The article focuses on learning management system (LMS) software used for workforce training administration and content delivery. Topics discussed include selection of LMS options on the basis of implementation time and the cost associated with it, integration of LMS with human resources...
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SHORES UP METRICS. // PM Network;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p78
The article reports on the utilization of 6th Sense Analytics, a hosted on-demand software application, by CoreObjects Software Inc. to monitor the performance of its software developers. The firm wanted to ensure that its team members in India will adhere to the company's best practices and...
- Automating Time and Expense Reporting. Roberts, Bill // HR Magazine;May2003, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p109
Focuses on the automation of expense reporting of companies through the use of expense management software. Savings attributed to expense management software; Costs of automation; Automation of expense reporting at The Thomson Corp.