- What's Growing On. // American Nurseryman;4/15/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 8, p12
The article offers news briefs concerning the agricultural industry in the U.S. The Spring Garden Group Inc. in Wellesley, Massachusetts, has completed its acquisition of Briggs Nursery LLC in Elma, Washington. The American Horticultural Society (AHS) has appointed Tom Underwood, a 30-year...
- In brief. Kline, Alan; Whiteman, Louis // American Banker;02/12/98, Vol. 163 Issue 29, p19
Presents news briefs relating to companies in the United States planning to merger. Withdrawal of First Alliance Corporation's bid to acquire Standard Pacific Savings; Value of purchase; Details on Republic Bancshares' purchase of Bankers Savings Bank, Coral Gables; Intended purchase price.
- Conexant Puts Chittipeddi in Charge, Next in Line. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p41
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. including the promotion Saileh Chittipeddi as president of Conexant Systems Inc., the acquisition of Broadcom Corp. by Gigle Networks Inc., and the addition of Microsoft Corp. veteran Bill Baker into the advisory board of Predixion Software Inc.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p11
Reports developments related to advertising in Great Britain as of November 2001. Merger between Tempus' media buying operations with Media Edge; Resignation of Jean-Michel Carlo as chairman and chief executive of Diversified Agencies Group; Selection of B'lowfish to handle the advertising of...
- F.Y.I. // Travel Agent;06/04/2001, Vol. 304 Issue 5, p2
Reports developments related to travel agents around the world as of June 2001. Possible acquisition of a cruiser operator by Carnival Corp.; Resignation of Brad and Jeff Tolkin, co-presidents of Travel Impressions Co. in the United States (US); Executive changes at America West Airlines in the US.
- On the Move. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/30/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p15
Reports business developments in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 2001. Merger of the operations between Engineered Equipment & Systems Co. and ACS Nevada Inc.; Appointment of Wendy Martino to the position of assistant administrator at Valley Hospital Medical Center; Job responsibility of Sherri...
- Briefs. Faloon, Kelly // Supply House Times;Oct2001, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p34
Reports developments related to hydronics industry in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Tom Lennon as regional manager and Tom Watson as director of quality of chillers of McQuay International; Acquisition of MC International by Johnson Controls; Closure of the compressor...
- Lane Changes. // Dealernews;Nov2001, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
Reports the appointment of motorsports executives and consolidation of powersports manufacturers in the United States. Selection of david kaiser as national sales manager of Renthal America; Appointment of Kevin Smith as advertising manager of Motorcycle Street & Strip Magazine; Acquisition of...
- Latham & Watkins' New M&A Pro. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p26
Reports the appointment of Charles Nathan as co-chairman of the mergers and acquisition law practice of Latham & Watkins. Career history of Nathan; Educational background; Provision of international deal management capabilities.