New Acquisition, New Rate Plans
- Targeting Young Intenders. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the marketing campaign of wireless marketing company Cellular One aimed at intenders or young adult males. Information on its television spot; Details on its Web site; Brief background of the firm.
- CELLULAR ONE LAUNCHES FREE CUSTOMIZED INFORMATION SYSTEM. // Telephone IP News;Jun2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
Introduces the Personal News, a free customized information system from Cellular One, the digital wireless communications service provider.
- Cellular One celebrates 10 years. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p42
Reports on the tenth anniversary celebration of wireless communication company Cellular One Group.
- Don't knock this NOC. Barrett, Jerri; Simmons, Ron // Cellular Business;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p50
Reports on the centralization of the network operations of CellularOne in Puerto Rico. Four goals while planning for the network operations center (NOC); Function of the network-management system; Benefit of setting alarms for CellularOne; Benefits from the NOC in terms of cost.
- Quick: Name a wireless provider. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the most recognized wireless telecommunication company in the United States topped by Cellular One Inc. according to the 1994-1996 survey findings of Savitz Research Center.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p30
Presents a graphical representation of the price per minute of telephone calls charged by wireless telephone companies in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Cellular One; Verizon Wireless; Sprint PCS; Pacific Bell Wireless.
- Cellular One to One service starts. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p41
Reports on Cellular One's introduction of its Cellular One to One wireless conferencing service in the Great Lakes region. Features of the service; Rate plans; Markets served by Cellular One.
- Cellular One survey finds most users feel secure. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the results of the survey conducted by Cellular One revealing that 70% of wireless users were 'comfortable' with their wireless security while 30% of respondents expressed their security concerns.
- Election gets help from Cellular One. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p8
Reports that Cellular One Company will loan 35 wireless telephone to the San Francisco Department of Election, to assist in an election in the San Francisco Bay area on November 5, 1996. Number of polling stations where the equipment will be used; Reason poll workers frequently do not have...