Data Forecast: Opensky Ahead
- Care about the Web. Taylor, Jennifer // Telephony;07/26/99, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the significance of the Internet on customer care services offered by telecommunication companies in the United States. Opportunities being offered by online customer care; Important standard for web sites; Capabilities to be incorporated in building a successful online customer care...
- Customer service world moves online. Smith, Hilary // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the growing number of telecommunications carriers and vendors that are moving to make the Internet a comprehensive source for help and information for customers.
- Are you using your 21st century bow and arrow? Rothacker, David E. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/16/99, Vol. 207 Issue 16, p20
Editorial. Discusses growth opportunities offered by the Internet for contractors. Internet as a medium of continuous interaction with customers; Platform from which to provide service levels; Opportunity for individual customer care and marketing; Ease of customer feedback.
- Super cyber support. Paul, Lauren Gibbons // PC Week;4/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p51
Reports on the use of the Internet for providing accurate product support information. Tapping into vendors' online knowledge bases; Percentage of trouble tickets submitted electronically according to a survey by Dataquest Inc.; Cases in which looking for help in cyberspace makes sense. INSET:...
- IPTV TESTS QUALITY THEORIES. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;5/22/2006 Supplement, Vol. 247, p10
The article discusses the factors considered by most service providers and vendors in using Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) technology. IPTV challenges most independent telephone companies to enhance the delivery of service quality. The author suggests that service providers should be aware...
- The Modem's Ringing! Mayne, Jennifer // Rural Telecommunications;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the use of the Internet as telecommunication tool. Data transmission capability of the Internet.
- DSL: Worth a second look. Shah, Kumar // Telephony;11/29/99, Vol. 237 Issue 22, p50
Discusses the impact of Internet services growth to telecommunications industry. Forecast on the growth of the industry; Impact of the growth to competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC); Barriers encountered by CLEC.
- Ufone launches Industry's First Website Builder. // Flare (Pakistan);Oct2013, p77
The article reports on the launch of the Ufone Business Website service by telecommunication company Ufone in Pakistan in 2013.
- AFCU Adds Financial Ed Via Webcasts. // Credit Union Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p16
The article reports on the online financial education service provided by Andrews Federal Credit Union (AFCU) for the enhancement of accessibility options for its clients. AFCU's financial webcasts feature various teaching models on budgeting, credit management, and financial planning in a five...