- Questions linger about TSR demise. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the unanswered questions regarding the closure and bankruptcy of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the largest paging service provider in the United States.
- AirTouch pending sale raises questions about paging unit. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p2
Focuses on effects of AirTouch Communications Inc.'s possible merger with either Vodafone Group PLC or Bell Atlantic on its paging unit. Bell Atlantic's lack of desire to operate a paging network; Vodafone's operation of a paging network throughout most of Great Britain.
- Siemens selects SignalSoft technology. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p58
Focuses on Siemens AG's selection of the SignalSoft location technology to improve its wireless communication systems.
- Polish carrier implements location services. // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p38
Reports on the location-based services platform from Siemens AG and SignalSoft Corp. chosen by PTC-Era. Significance of the service of PTC-Era; Coverage of the contract.
- Siemens selects SignalSoft location technology. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p5
Reports that Siemens AG has selected location technology of SignalSoft Corp. to allow global system for mobile communications network operators to combine the location of their customers with Internet content.
- TSR Wireless opens Calif. office. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p46
Focuses on the opening of a retail office in northern California by TSR Wireless L.L.C. Number of offices TSR has in the area; Plans by TSR to open other locations in northern California.
- Three companies pay $12.2M for TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p2
Reports on United States bankruptcy officials' decision to auction off the remaining assets of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the country's largest privately held paging carrier before it filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in December 2000.
- Dot-Combustible. // Interactive Week;12/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 52, p57
Reports on the messages heard when dialing into TSR Wireless company. Bankruptcy of the company.
- Beeping in touch. // Consumer Reports;Aug96, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p23
Offers advice on choosing a pager and a service. Benefits of having a pager; Cost considerations; Selecting a service; Contract features; Picking the pager; Recommendations; Rating of several models. INSETS: Within range?;The front page (latest news in paging);What price paging?;Key features