Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Party's over, carriers hike rate plans. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the move by U.S. wireless communication service providers to increase rates in January 2004. Companies involved in the move; Strategies adopted by companies to draw customers; Reasons for the move.
- VZW intros new tiered pricing plans. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
The article focuses on the restructured pricing plan for the wireless communications services of Verizon Wireless. Verizon now offers a trio of tiers to consumers. The plan restructuring provides for three levels of options for individual plans. The select offering is a $20 premium and includes...
- Handset Rebates Add Up. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p38
Focuses on the use of rebates by wireless carriers in the U.S., as of October 2004. Cause of equipment sales losses experienced by such carriers; Trend to broaden the use of subsidies and rebates; Reason of U.S. carriers for continually expanding subsidies and rebates.
- SMS still in strong growth mode, claims MDA. Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;May2001, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the decline in England's text messaging short message service (SMS) demand figures for February 2001 according to the Mobile Data Association. Possible effect of the commercial SMS traffic clampdown on the SMS demand decline; Positive March 2001 forecast; Problems related to an...
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p26
Presents the stock prices of selected United States wireless and telecom companies in July 25 and August 2, 2000 closings.
- Wireless Stock Watch. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p34
Presents price quotations for stocks of wireless telecommunications companies for the week ended January 24, 2001.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p24
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock performance of wireless telecommunications firms in the United States for the week ended November 11, 1998. Top gainers; Top losers.
- Wireless StockWatch. // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p20
Provides information on the stock prices of wireless telecommunication providers in the United States, for the weeks ending January 24 and 31, 2001.
- Wireless Stocks Down, But Not Entirely Out. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the declined stock prices in the wireless communication industry in the United States in 2000. Reasons for the decline; Forecasts for 2001; Information on the mergers in the industry. INSET: Where Have All The High Fliers Gone?.