Sprint PCS Offers Ameritrade Online Stock Trading
- BCISD signs deal with Splint Nextel. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/15/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 33, p3A
The article reports on the $1 million lease contract that will provide a new wireless service called WiFax signed by Burnet Consolidated Independant School District with Sprint Nextel Corp. in Burnet, Texas.
- Sprint Nextel wins $679M gov't contract. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p23
The article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp. won a government contract worth an estimated $679 million to continue providing telecommunications services for federal agencies. The U.S. General Services Administration awarded Sprint Nextel the Federal Telecommunications System 2001 Bridge...
- Sprint PCS enters vertical data app world. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;11/22/99, Vol. 237 Issue 21, p59
Focuses on the move of Sprint PCS in taking advantage of an agreement with Qualcomm for a fleet management product. Details of the agreement; Reason Sprint PCS fits well with Qualcomm; How Sprint PCS sees the deal; Pros and cons of the deal. INSET: Briefly.
- Sprint and Clearwire announce new agreements. // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Nov2011, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the agreements between Sprint Nextel and Clearwire that is worth up to 1.6 billion U.S. dollars in payments for WiMAX services, possible payments for Long Term Evolution (LTE) services and potential equity investments.
- Sprint's Got AOL. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;07/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p19
Focuses on the agreement formed by America Online (AOL) with Sprint PCS' Wireless Web. Key part of the AOL strategy; How Sprint PCS subscribers can access the AOL; Other services included in the Wireless Web.
- Oracle and Sprint PCS ink wireless deal. Vance, Ashlee // InfoWorld;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p68A
Focuses on a deal signed by Oracle Corp. with Sprint PCS Group. Benefit offered by the iAS Wireless Edition software to Sprint PCS; Details on a deal of Sprint PCS with Microsoft Corp.
- Sprint ends LightSquared hosting deal. // Hill;3/19/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p15
The article reports the Sprint Nextel Corp. has ended its hosting agreement with LightSquared Co. due to the latter's failure to resolve interference issues.
- Horizon Expands Sprint PCS Footprint. // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p14
Reports on the expansion of an agreement allowing Horizon Personal Communications Inc. to increase the size of the area it manages for Sprint PCS. Reason for the expansion; Areas that are covered by the expansion.
- UPS subsidiary expands logistics for Sprint PCS. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p27
Reports the agreement of UPS Logistics Group to expand logistic services for the returns management operation of Sprint PCS in the United States.