Aether IPO Focuses On Wireless Stock Trading
- Middleware provider Aether hopes to link IPO to $103.5M. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p30
Reports on plans by wireless middleware and software provider Aether Systems Inc. to launch an initial public offering. Number of shares to be sold; Price per share; Aether's acquisition of mobeo Inc., a provider of foreign exchange information over wireless networks; Teamup with 3Com Corp. to...
- Aether IPO priced higher than expected. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p22
Highlights the results of Owings Mills, Maryland-based Aether Systems Inc.'s initial public offering in October 20, 1999.
- Aether raises $1.4B in offerings. // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the amount raised by Aether Systems Inc. from its initial public offering.
- Ad campaign launches Aether into prime time. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p16
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s advertising campaign. Support of wireless data systems and services business; Reasons for launching the advertising campaign.
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Beauty & Brains. // House Beautiful;Sep2014, Vol. 156 Issue 7, p38
The article offers brief information on cone shaped speakers from Aether Systems Inc.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Aether Systems pulling out of LI. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/27/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of Aether Systems Inc. to eliminate 75 percent of its local staff in Long Island, New York. Implementation of cost cutting measures; Details of the plan to close its operation in the area; Decision to sublet the remaining portion of the company area.
- Aether Systems Rolls with Many Changes With Help from SCM. Desmond, John; Harding, Elizabeth U.; Zschuschen, Lisa // Software Magazine;Spring2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p14
Presents information on the business operations of Aether Systems Inc., a wireless software and service supplier in Owings Mills, Maryland. Percentage of work force reduction in March 2002; Estimated number of customer companies; Improvements in its technology offerings.