Vendors Tout WAP, 3G Breakthroughs
- Miami to host Latin America telecommunications trade show. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p38
Provides information on TelecomLatina, a trade show for the international telecommunications industry held in Miami, Florida.
- Telecom '95 fact file. Fassett, Anne M.; Bazzy, Jared // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p20
Presents a chart related to the 1995 Telecom Show.
- Talk of the show. Wetli, Patty // America's Network;11/01/95, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the Telecom 95 exhibition. Participants; Features of Alcatel's booth; Cost estimates in construction of Alcatel's booth.
- Getting together. Vittore, Vince // America's Network;11/01/95, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p65
Reports on the increase in partnerships among telecommunication service providers forged as a result of the Telecom 95 show in Geneva, Switzerland. Sales and marketing arrangement between ADC and Hitachi; ADC's alliance with Nokia to develop access solutions based on Homeworx platform;...
- Supercomm at mid-slump. Engebretson, Joan; Laughlin, Kirk; Levine, Shira; Sanders, Suzanne // America's Network;5/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the concept of the Supercomm show of the telecommunication industry in Atlanta, Georgia. Education of the service providers on the requirements to provide cable-competitive and satellite-competitive services; Exhibition of Media On Demand division of Stellar One; Works with the major...
- China encourages foreign investors at ExpoComm '94. // Telecom Asia;Jan95, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the highlights of PT/ExpoComm China '94 held in Beijing, China. Exhibitors present; Products displayed; Showcase of 1993 achievements; Foreign investors encouraged in China; Mitel Corporation to form Tianchi-Mitel Telecommunications Corporation.
- CommunicAsia 98 converges on Singapore. Erickson, Roger K. // Telecom Asia;May98, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p68
Details the 1998 CommunicAsia, an international exhibition on electronics and communication, to be held in Singapore in June. Venue of the exhibition; Estimated number of companies to participate in the event; Concept of CommunicAsia.
- Through the looking glass. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;9/18/95, Vol. 229 Issue 12, p64
Focuses on the 1995 Telecom exposition in Geneva, Switzerland. Background information; Participants; Programs and activities.
- Industry reunites, gets a taste of the future. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p54
Focuses on Telecom '95 show in Geneva, Switzerland. Background information on the event; Participants and exhibitors; Programs and activities; Telecommunication products and equipment to be showcased at the event.