Vendors Tout WAP, 3G Breakthroughs
- IP telephony's next step. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;05/25/98, Vol. 234 Issue 21, p8
Highlights the United States telecommunications industry's CTI Expo, an exhibit centered on Internet protocol (IP) telephony held in Baltimore, Maryland. FNet Corp.'s announcement of its IP voice service partnership with LibertyOne; EFusion Inc.'s strategic alliance with 3Com to provide IP...
- Miami to host Latin America telecommunications trade show. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p38
Provides information on TelecomLatina, a trade show for the international telecommunications industry held in Miami, Florida.
- Telecom '95 fact file. Fassett, Anne M.; Bazzy, Jared // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p20
Presents a chart related to the 1995 Telecom Show.
- Talk of the show. Wetli, Patty // America's Network;11/01/95, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p10
Reports on the Telecom 95 exhibition. Participants; Features of Alcatel's booth; Cost estimates in construction of Alcatel's booth.
- Getting together. Vittore, Vince // America's Network;11/01/95, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p65
Reports on the increase in partnerships among telecommunication service providers forged as a result of the Telecom 95 show in Geneva, Switzerland. Sales and marketing arrangement between ADC and Hitachi; ADC's alliance with Nokia to develop access solutions based on Homeworx platform;...
- Supercomm at mid-slump. Engebretson, Joan; Laughlin, Kirk; Levine, Shira; Sanders, Suzanne // America's Network;5/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the concept of the Supercomm show of the telecommunication industry in Atlanta, Georgia. Education of the service providers on the requirements to provide cable-competitive and satellite-competitive services; Exhibition of Media On Demand division of Stellar One; Works with the major...
- China encourages foreign investors at ExpoComm '94. // Telecom Asia;Jan95, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the highlights of PT/ExpoComm China '94 held in Beijing, China. Exhibitors present; Products displayed; Showcase of 1993 achievements; Foreign investors encouraged in China; Mitel Corporation to form Tianchi-Mitel Telecommunications Corporation.
- CommunicAsia 98 converges on Singapore. Erickson, Roger K. // Telecom Asia;May98, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p68
Details the 1998 CommunicAsia, an international exhibition on electronics and communication, to be held in Singapore in June. Venue of the exhibition; Estimated number of companies to participate in the event; Concept of CommunicAsia.
- Through the looking glass. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;9/18/95, Vol. 229 Issue 12, p64
Focuses on the 1995 Telecom exposition in Geneva, Switzerland. Background information; Participants; Programs and activities.
- Industry reunites, gets a taste of the future. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p54
Focuses on Telecom '95 show in Geneva, Switzerland. Background information on the event; Participants and exhibitors; Programs and activities; Telecommunication products and equipment to be showcased at the event.