Distribution of Handsets Sales By Technology
- Weakness in Numbers. Crowe, David // Wireless Review;05/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p38
Focuses on the limited resources for wireless telephone numbers in North America. Reason for the need for identifiers; Solution to potential exhaustion of North American phone numbers; Disadvantages of using Mobile Directory Number to obtain unique Mobile Identification Number.
- TECHNOLOGY. Love, Sue // Australian House & Garden;May2000, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p258
Investigates the deals and phone technologies offered by phone companies in Australia. Local calls; Email via mobile.
- DATA BANK The week in stats. // DM News;4/19/2010, p9
The article presents statistics on the percentage of consumers who used mobile communication devices in the U.S.
- Over 50% of Live TV Viewing Come from Smart Devices. Ahmed, Mastufa // PC Quest;Feb2013, p28
The article presents statistics on user-generated live television viewing data on mobile devices from smartphone users in India, which include the smartphone users in the over-the-top (OTT) space, the usage on platforms, and genre preference.
- TRUE FACT. // Network World;2/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p24
The article presents statistics on the number of mobile applications that will be downloaded by 2013 from several application stores.
- Indian Mobiles Under Pressure. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/20/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the mobile cellular market in India as of January 2003. Market expansion year-on-year in December 2002; State incumbent companies; Fixed-line companies which offer wireless in local loop services.
- Mobile price wars return to Hong Kong. Chau, Fiona // Wireless Asia;5/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the level of price competition between mobile operators in Hong Kong, China. Penetration rate for postpaid and prepaid bills; SmarTone's launch of aggressive price cuts intended to match discounted plans offered by rival operators.
- Mobile manners. Rettig, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p17
Focuses on the need for ethical guidelines to regulate cellular phone use in public places and establishments in Indianapolis, Indiana. Number of cellular phone users as of June 1999; Strategies adopted by business establishments and orchestral companies on mobile phone use to avoid...
- Large capacity switch. // Global Telephony;Mar2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p42
Features mobile wireless communication high technology devices. Development of Titan 6700 optical switch with simultaneous Internet calls capacity; Introduction of optical data networking platform providing bandwidth-on-demand; Addition of products providing larger coverage area.