Who's Next? Stay Tuned
- ECONOMIC TROUBLES PLACE CONSOLIDATION ON HOLD. Weber, Toby // Telephony;2/25/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the delay of several merger agreements in the U.S. telecommunications industry due to the economic slowdown in the country as of February 2002. Issues that have influenced the delay of several merger plans in the U.S.; Market capitalization of the probable acquirees in the merger...
- Gazing into the crystal ball. // Telephony;12/1/2008, p41
The author offers his forecasts regarding the U.S. telecommunication industry in 2009-2010. Amidst the current economic crisis, the author believes the wireless telecommunication companies will move to formal mergers. He sees foreign companies to become more interested in merging with the U.S....
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p2
Presents several news briefs related to economy in the United States as of January 16, 2003. Percentage decrease in core rate in December 2002; Percentage increase in business inventories in November 2002; Reference to a report on economic growth during mid-November 2002 to early January 2003...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Sanchez, Humberto; Sancher, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 14, 2003. Percentage decrease in the sales of automobile retailers; Plans of the U.S. Department of the treasury to auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills; Percentage increase in Import Price Index in February.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 17, 2003. Percentage increase in producer price index in February; Percentage increase in business inventories in January; Percentage increase in inventory production in February.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 21, 2003. Decrease in applications for state unemployment benefits for the week ended March 15; Percentage decrease in composite index of leading economic indicators in February; Plans of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction...
- News In Brief: Trade Deficit Declines in Nov. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. economy as of January 22, 2002. Percentage trade deficit in November 2001; Goods deficit and services surplus in October 2001; Percentage decrease in imports in October 2001.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the economic condition in the U.S.
- Report: States' Finances in Worst Situation Since WWII. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p5
Reports on the fiscal condition of states in the U.S. as of November 2002. Fiscal crisis faced by the states; Reasons for the crisis; Tax collections in different states.