How Cool is That?
- A National Network for Environmental Education. Pemberton, Dixie Ann // Education Digest;May89, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p42
Discusses the plan of the Alliance for Environmental Education to develop a network of local and regional education center to raise the level of environmental literacy in the United States. Expansion of the concept of environmental education; Inclusive research; Frustration by environmental...
- Czech centre for environmental education. // Connect: UNESCO International Science, Technology & Environmenta;Dec93, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
Describes the Czech Environmental Education Centre named Rychorska Bouda, located in the Krknose National Park in the Czech Republic. Offered training courses, workshops and seminars; Staff competence; Board and lodging provisions; Contact information.
- Centre d'Initiation a l'Environnement de Nouvelle-Caledonie (C.I.E.). // Connect: UNESCO International Science, Technology & Environmenta;1997, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p7
Cites the Centre d'Initiation a l'Environnement de Nouvelle-Caledonie (The New Caledonian Centre `Getting to Know the Environment') educational center founded in November 1996 in New Caledonia. Contact information.
- Central: 21. MacKenzie Environmental Education Center. Hintz, Martin // Hiking Wisconsin;1997, p83
Chapter 21 of the book "Hiking Wisconsin" is presented. It provides information for visitors to the MacKenzie Environmental Education Center in Poynette, Wisconsin. It notes other points of interest in the area including canoeing along the Wisconsin River and bird-watching from State Highway 22....
- Engaging Young People in Planning Brmingham City Council's work with young people show results. Woodward, Gary // Environmental Education;Spring2006, Vol. 81, p32
The author narrates his experience on establishing a workshop for the local High School students to get involved with the designs for upgrading the environment of the shopping center in Birmingham, England. He discusses about the price of city center loft apartments, and he had a detailed update...
- Pluralism, Politics And God: Protecting Freedom While Avoiding Harm. Lynn, Barry W. // Church & State;Oct2007, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when he attended the 1967 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec.
- My Gygy. Sicurezza, Joseph // Creative Kids;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents the author's experience of parting with his blanket.
- HL Smart bet pays off with fishing trip. Evans, Tom // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11B
The article discusses the author's fishing experience with his daughter at Lake Point Resort in Texas.
- Table Talk. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience.