- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p27
A chart is presented which demonstrates the investment performances of several business enterprises in the U.S. including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals and Vonage Holdings.
- The charting option. Walker, Chris // Money (14446219);Feb2003, p16
Discusses the share analysis system called charting. Description on a chart; Definition of support and resistance levels in charts; Range of chart patterns; Benefits and downside of charting.
- Financial Info. // Business NH Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p55
Several charts are presented which depicts financial performance in New Hampshire including Venture Capital Received in Northern New England, Deposits of FDIC-Insured Institutions by County, and Market Share of FDIC-Insured Institutions in NH by Deposits.
- Monthly Long-Term Mid Cap Fund Flows. // Money Management Executive;2/12/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p1
A chart is presented that shows the monthly long-term mid-cap fund flows in the first quarter of 2000.
- DNR Stock Report. // DNR: Daily News Record;6/23/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p17
A chart is presented that depicts the stock report coming from the retail stores of clothing industry as of June 18, 2008.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;11/26/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p11
A table is presented which describes the closed end loan participation fund performance in the U.S. securities market.
- STAR RATINGS. // Money Management;3/13/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p26
A chart is presented that lists the Australia's most comprehensive managed investment star ratings brought by Standard & Poor's Corp. of companies including Pergana Emerging Companies Fund, Advance Aust Smaller Co. Multi-Blend Fund, and Advance Wsale Aust Smaller Comp Multi-Blend.
- JSE. // Finweek;10/5/2006, p108
Several charts are presented depicting the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finweek;10/5/2006, p110
A chart is presented depicting the unit trusts investments on the daily prices from September 22-26, 2006 in South Africa.