Junk Credit Weakens on Lack of Covenants
- Fitch Recovery Ratings: An important risk analysis tool for investors. // High Yield Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p12
The article focuses on the important risk analysis tool, Recovery Ratings for investors developed by Fitch Ratings Inc. The ratings measures the primary components of credit risk, recovery expectations apart from and with the traditional focus on probability of default, and it offers a...
- Eurozone optimists now outnumber pessimists, Fitch finds. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;2/7/2013, p18
The article reports on the investors survey conducted by Fitch Ratings Ltd. which shows that European investors are growing increasingly optimistic about the eurozone sovereign crisis. The survey reveals that 51% of fund managers investing in Europe expect that fundamental credit conditions for...
- Fitch misselling fear over absolute return. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing;7/21/2011, p14
The article reports that rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has warned the possible increased risk of misselling due to absolute return funds that may further lead to potential disappointments for less investors in Great Britain.
- Fitch Ratings hosts gala: Agency to introduce a new series of originator and trustee reviews. // Asset Securitization Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p13
Highlights the meeting of Fitch Ratings on the issue of credit enhancement. Development of originator review process; List of risks in credit enhancement; Completion of several onsite originator reviews.
- Subprime Autos Face Another Risk: Contagion. Ossa, Felipe // Structuredfinancenews.com;9/16/2014, p5
The article discusses an assessment from Fitch Rating regarding the high exposure of investors to risk and volatility in the subprime market sector caused by heavy competition among lending firms.
- Receding Financial Covenants Threaten Robust Loan Market. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/21/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the threatening of receding financial covenants to robust loan market in the U.S. According to Fitch Ratings, though the overall economic environment is positive for issuers and lenders, the decreasing covenants in the leveraged loan market for investment grade and...
- Fears over automated valuations. Anker, Guy // Money Marketing;2/22/2007, p5
The article discusses the concerns of British businesses on the errors of automated valuation models (AVMs). Financial firm Fitch Ratings Inc. warns lenders in the use of AVMs, particularly for complicated non-conforming cases. According to Fitch, the increasing levels of automation in the...
- European fixed income investors bullish on high yield. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;5/10/2012, p2
The article presents information on the Fitch Ratings quarterly credit market investor survey. The survey has revealed that the European asset managers are more bullish about the prospects high yield securities as compared to other sectors. The sector overtook the previous quarter's asset...
- PH wins first investment-grade rating from Fitch. // Filipino Reporter;3/29/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the positive investment rating given by credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Philippines. It states that the Philippines is the first country in Southeast Asia to receive an investment grade from the company. The author states that the rise in credit rating can...