Somber Outlook for Private Placements
- The M&A Scene. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p12
Several photographs of events and activities at the DealFest Northeast and the DealSource Select meetings that were attended by private equity firms and strategic buyers at Cyclorama Building in Boston, Massachusetts in 2014 are presented.
- Nalco is the One That Got Away, Says Joseph Rice at Yale SOM PE Conference. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/12/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p21
The article presents the highlights of the 12th Annual Yale School of Management Private Equity Conference held in New York City on November 9, 2012 including the fundraising client, the increased focus on private equity firms, and the impact of U.S. presidential election on dealmaking.
- Yale Event Focuses on Changes in the Capital Markets. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p9
The article offers information on the Yale School of Management Private Equity Conference to be held in November 2011.
- Looking East. Hurley, Patrick // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the second annual China International Private Equity Forum (CIPEF) to be held in Tianjin, China on June 10-12, 2008.
- Private Equity Role In Insurance Sector To Be Examined At NAPSLO Conference. Brady, Matt // National Underwriter / P&C;2/4/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p16
The article offers information on the National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices Ltd. (NAPSLO) Conference to be held in Arizona on February 20-23, 2008.
- Event links mid-market companies, equity firms. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/26/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the panel discussion "Understanding Private Equity: Providing for Your Company's Growth or Exit Strategy" to be held on March 8, 2007 in Westchester, New York.
- CFO: DIRECTV BETTER THAN NETFLIX -- IN LATIN AMERICA. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;9/24/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p8
The article discusses the Media & Entertainment Conference sponsored by the company Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Communications held in BeverlyHills, California on September 13, 2012 in which Pat Doyle, chief financial officer (CFO) of DirecTV Inc. discussed about Netflix Inc.
- Retailers Eye Turnaround. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the Argyle Executive Forum Conference-2010 Deal Making in Retail held in New York City on February 11, 2010. John Kenney of TSG Consumer Partners discussed the better performance of companies that they are seeing in the fourth quarter of 2009. Conference...
- Local Community, Global Reach. LABRANCHE, GARY A.; RICE, ANDREW W. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p8
The article informs about China International Private Equity Forum (CIPEF) to be held on June 10-11, 2012, Tianjin, China, and European Capital Tour in Europe.