- Kors, Krakoff Set Up In Tokyo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/30/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 44, p9
The article reports that Reed Krakoff and Michael Kors Inc. have opened the first freestanding store and a new flagship store, respectively, in Tokyo, Japan. It states that Krakoff carries a complete range of apparel and accessories, and utilitarian outerwear and bags constructed from strips of...
- ONLINE TREASURE HUNT. Hall, Cecily // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 13, p12
The article reveals the top most-searched-for clothing, shoes and accessories brands on eBay for the period ended January 15, 2008. There were 24,538 items under Coach in the Clothing, Shoes & Accessories category. Available products included a new Gallery Patent Leather Tote, the leather Lily...
- SGC OPENS IN NEWMARKET. // New Zealand Apparel;Jun2015, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the first flagship store opened by New Zealand clothing brand Stolen Girlfriends Club in Nuffield Street, New Market.
- WHITE OUT. // Essence (Time Inc.);
The article features white-colored apparel and accessories including a dress from Banana Republic, a studded bangle from Kenneth Jay Lane, and a purse from Coach.
- Stylist's Notebook. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p102
The article evaluates various fashion merchandise including a dress from MandeeStyle, the Statement Bag from Coach and a blazer from Heritage.
- Fashion. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jul2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p97
Presents details regarding various dresses and dress accessories for women. Price of watch by Emporio Armani; Leather bag by Coach Inc.; Sandals by Ann Taylor Inc.
- Part Two The Gypsetter. // Out;Nov2012, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p26
The article previews clothing and fashion accessories for men, including geometric print scarf from Burberry London, Jacquard patterned tapestry duffel bag from Gucci and emerald bleecker leather notebook from Coach.
- Love That! CELEB. // People Style Watch;Sep2013, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p74
The article features clothes and accessories that are celebrities' favorites, including Noir Flora Collar metal necklace from jewelry firm Baublebar, Legacy Pebbled Drawstring bag from luxury leather goods company Coach and Marine Thickening Blam from cosmetics firm Ecru New York.
- GUILT-FREE SHOPPING! // People Style Watch;Sep2013, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p134
The article evaluates fashion and beauty products, including Kelsea cotton-polyester flats from ShoeDazzle, Legacy Flight bag from clothing and accessories retailer Coach and skinny jeans from retailer Gap.