- Banking's top 50 performers. Hanley, Claude A.; Suter, Mark P. // ABA Banking Journal;July97, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p36
Presents information on the performance ranking of banks in the United States. What the performance ranking of banks provides; Selection of the criteria used to identify banks; Reference to the performance of commercial banks in 1996; Selection of insights in 1997 top performers.
- Manufacturers Reign. Jusko, Jill // Industry Week/IW;Apr2003, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the results of a survey of companies with the best corporate reputation in the U.S. Rank of manufacturers; Areas by which companies were rated.
- April 'Quality' Archives. // Quality;Apr2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p14
Recalls several events in the history of the manufacturing industry in the United States which took place in the month of April. Theme for the 1968 symposium of the American Society for Zero Defects; Top companies that have the best reputations for manufacturing quality in a 1991 survey.
- How the numbers are compiled. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p65
The article discusses the ranking system used by newspaper Furniture Today to rank the U.S. furniture and bedding retailers.
- Ranking of gas utility prices by state. // Energy User News;Jul97, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p48
Presents a ranking on the manufacturers gas utility prices in the United States.
- CHAPTER 2: MARKET LEADERS. Miller, Richard K. // Retail Business Market Research Handbook;2010, p18
A list of leaders in the U.S. retail sector in 2009 is presented, including the top largest U.S. retail corporations, major multi-brand and international retail corporations, and the top 100 retailers based on their 2008 sales volume.
- CHAPTER 28: KEY PLAYERS. Miller, Richard K. // Retail Business Market Research Handbook;2010, p151
A list of the 10 retail companies in the U.S. for 2010 based on their online sales volume, as well as the top online retailers, including Amazon.com, Dell and Barneys.com.
- HUMAN RESOURCES. // Inside Tucson Business;1/28/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p14
The article reports that Intuit Inc. ranked 43 as one of the best and prospective companies to work in the U.S. Inuit has been in the list for seven consecutive years. One magazine has made a comment that all of its new employees will get alternatives at this financial-software manufacturer and...
- Not listed in ranking? // Plastics News;5/3/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p16
The article presents a notice to plastic firms in the U.S. regarding their inclusion in the mailing for next year's Injection Molders Ranking.