- Section 5. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Resource Development. // Monthly Energy Review;Aug2002, p81
Focuses on the crude oil and natural gas resource development in the United States for July 2002. Comparison between the July 2002 and 2001 rig count; Onshore and offshore rigs operations; Percentage of rotary rigs drilling for natural gas as a share of total rigs; Total footage drilled;...
- Crude Oil and Natural Gas Resource Development. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2002, p81
Provides information on crude oil and natural gas resource development in the U.S. in September 2002. Comparison of rotary rig count in August 2002, September 2001 and 2002; Comparison of the total footage drilled in August 2002, September 2001 and 2002; Comparison of the estimated number of...
- Is the US starting to feel the heat? Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 394, p24
Reports on the status of the chemical industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Increase in gas prices; Natural gas production in the U.S.; Plan of the U.S. government to import liquefied petroleum natural gas.
- Operating performance rankings showcase big plants running full time. Spring, Nancy // Electric Light & Power;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p37
The article presents information on the trends in the 2004 U.S. operating rankings. Coal plants are running at full tilt in response to high natural gas prices, and nuclear plant capacity continues to improve. Emission rates continue to drop as innovations in controls come on line. Placing...
- TV Ad Spending by Brand. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul2001, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p10
Ranks oil and gas companies based on television advertising spending in the United States in 2000. Broadcast network advertising; Cable network advertising; National syndication; Spot market; Pennzoil-Quaker State; Texaco; ExxonMobil.
- Pay GRADE. Troy, Phaedra Friend // Electric Light & Power;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 89 Issue 2, Special section p6
The article profiles several oil and gas companies that are part of the 25 top-paying companies in the U.S. Devon Energy Corp. has ranked number 5 for compensation as the company pays engineers a total average of 172,575 every year. The Oklahoma-based independent producer was tagged as one of...
- Table 4. Selected National Average Natural Gas Prices, 1996-2002. // Natural Gas Monthly;Aug2002, p8
Presents data for national average natural gas prices, in dollars per thousand cubic feet, in the U.S. for the duration 1996-2002. Electric utilities prices between years 1996 and 2002; Residential, commercial and industrial natural gas prices in the country; City gate prices in the country...
- Table 5. U.S. Natural Gas Imports and Exports, 2002-2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep2004, p10
The article presents information on the U.S. natural gas imports and exports, 2002-2004.
- Table 6. Summary of U.S. Natural Gas Imports and Exports, 1999-2003. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep2004, p14
The article presents information on the U.S. natural gas imports and exports, 1999-2003. Beginning with data for January 2001, the U.S. Energy Information Administration is reducing the reported volume of gas imported by pipeline from Canada by the amount of natural gas liquids removed from the...