Penn National Gaming
- S&P: No Ratings Impact from Penn National Split. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/26/2012, p3
The article reports on the absence of impact of the plan of Penn National Gaming to separate into two companies on the BB rating of the issuer given by rating agency Standard & Poor's. The rating agency mentioned that the company's additional debt may cause the downgrading of its rating. Penn...
- Penn National Gaming to rename, rebrand W.Va. casino. Bair, Jessica // Central Penn Business Journal;4/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that the Penn National Gaming Inc. will be changing its name and upgrade its gaming facility in West Virginia.
- Penn National OK'd for license. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/28/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 26, pP13
The article reports that the gaming application of Penn National Gaming has been approved that will pave the way for the company to acquire a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada should the opportunity arise.
- ELEVEN OPERTORS BID FOR MASS. CASINO LICENSES. // Casino Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the announcement of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) regarding the submission of the first application and the fee by 11 gaming operators to receive an expanded gaming license including MGM Springfield, Penn National Gaming Inc., and Crossroads Massachusetts LLC.
- S&P: U.S. Packaging Cos. Doing OK. // Official Board Markets;4/28/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p14
The article focuses on the report titled "Ratings on U.S. Packaging Companies Mostly Speculative Grade, Yet Stable," by Standard & Poor's Corp. which indicates that U.S. packaging companies are doing fairly and the gradual economic recovery helps support stable ratings in the packaging sector.
- New York Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p35
Lists New York City's largest publicly held companies as of May 26, 2003, ranked by annual revenues.
- KeyCorp ranks among top donors. none // Westchester County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p16
Reports on KeyCorp as ranking 13th among the most generous cash-giving companies in the United States. "America's Top Givers" which includes "Business Week's" report of most philanthropic businesses; How dollars are spent and to whom money is given announced by Margaret J. Copeland, Key's...
- RECESSION, REVENUES AND REALITY. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;8/6/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article introduces a series of articles about the top 100 companies in the U.S. published by "Business Journal" for the year 2010 issue which include the D&H Distributing Co. Inc., Synder, Sun Motors Cars Inc., Triangle Refrigeration Co., Glatfelter Insurance Group, Gannett Fleming Inc.,...
- CONSTRUCTION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/29/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p7
This article reports that The Layton Cos. has been ranked as the 23rd largest health care construction management firm in the U.S. by "Modern Healthcare" magazine in 2009.