- S&P: U.S. Packaging Cos. Doing OK. // Official Board Markets;4/28/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p14
The article focuses on the report titled "Ratings on U.S. Packaging Companies Mostly Speculative Grade, Yet Stable," by Standard & Poor's Corp. which indicates that U.S. packaging companies are doing fairly and the gradual economic recovery helps support stable ratings in the packaging sector.
- New York Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p35
Lists New York City's largest publicly held companies as of May 26, 2003, ranked by annual revenues.
- KeyCorp ranks among top donors. none // Westchester County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p16
Reports on KeyCorp as ranking 13th among the most generous cash-giving companies in the United States. "America's Top Givers" which includes "Business Week's" report of most philanthropic businesses; How dollars are spent and to whom money is given announced by Margaret J. Copeland, Key's...
- RECESSION, REVENUES AND REALITY. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;8/6/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article introduces a series of articles about the top 100 companies in the U.S. published by "Business Journal" for the year 2010 issue which include the D&H Distributing Co. Inc., Synder, Sun Motors Cars Inc., Triangle Refrigeration Co., Glatfelter Insurance Group, Gannett Fleming Inc.,...
- CONSTRUCTION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/29/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p7
This article reports that The Layton Cos. has been ranked as the 23rd largest health care construction management firm in the U.S. by "Modern Healthcare" magazine in 2009.
- Mit Releases List Of 50 Most Innovative Companies. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p2
The article reports on the release of a list of the 50 most innovative U.S.-based companies by the MIT Technology Review.
- Berkley offers provocative views on the insurance industry. Donato, Vincent // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p3
Reports on W.R. Berkley Corp. chairman and chief executive officer William R. Berkley's comments regarding the capacity of reinsurers to act as the backbone of the property and casualty insurance industry. Statement delivered at a press conference in March 2003 in New York City; Company's plan...
- W.R. Berkley Joins Trusted Choice. // Insurance Advocate;7/17/2006, Vol. 117 Issue 15, p27
The article reports that W. R. Berkley Corp., an insurance holding company based in Greenwich, Connecticut, joined Trusted Choice and became its newest independent agency system insurance company. W. R. Berkley operates in specialty insurance, regional property insurance, alternative markets,...
- PROPERTY/CASUALTY INSURANCE AGENCIES, BROKERAGES. Coffey, Tim // San Diego Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p73
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of property/casualty insurance agencies and brokerages in California as of February 2000. Contact information; Outline of the total number of local full-time employees of the firms; Specialty services offered.