- S&P: U.S. Packaging Cos. Doing OK. // Official Board Markets;4/28/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p14
The article focuses on the report titled "Ratings on U.S. Packaging Companies Mostly Speculative Grade, Yet Stable," by Standard & Poor's Corp. which indicates that U.S. packaging companies are doing fairly and the gradual economic recovery helps support stable ratings in the packaging sector.
- New York Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p35
Lists New York City's largest publicly held companies as of May 26, 2003, ranked by annual revenues.
- KeyCorp ranks among top donors. none // Westchester County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p16
Reports on KeyCorp as ranking 13th among the most generous cash-giving companies in the United States. "America's Top Givers" which includes "Business Week's" report of most philanthropic businesses; How dollars are spent and to whom money is given announced by Margaret J. Copeland, Key's...
- RECESSION, REVENUES AND REALITY. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;8/6/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article introduces a series of articles about the top 100 companies in the U.S. published by "Business Journal" for the year 2010 issue which include the D&H Distributing Co. Inc., Synder, Sun Motors Cars Inc., Triangle Refrigeration Co., Glatfelter Insurance Group, Gannett Fleming Inc.,...
- CONSTRUCTION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/29/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p7
This article reports that The Layton Cos. has been ranked as the 23rd largest health care construction management firm in the U.S. by "Modern Healthcare" magazine in 2009.
- Mit Releases List Of 50 Most Innovative Companies. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p2
The article reports on the release of a list of the 50 most innovative U.S.-based companies by the MIT Technology Review.
- What's German For 'We're Number One'? // BioWorld Today;10/15/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 200, p2
The article presents the results of the sixth annual survey of the top employers in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries conducted by the "Science" journal. The top spot was earned by Boehringer Ingelheim of Ingelheim, Germany. The criteria used in ranking the...
- Who's Who of Analysts. Breitstein, Joanna // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p94
Reports on "Institutional Investors" periodical's 2003 "All-American Research Team" rankings. Pharmaceutical companies in the ranking.
- Fortune's Best Places To Work Include Local Employers. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p50
The article reports on the six businesses based in San Diego, California or with significant operations in the region that are included in the Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. The companies were ranked according to credibility, respect, fairness and pride-camaraderie. Genentech...