Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p144
The article presents a list that ranks the largest biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in Indianapolis, Indiana, by number of local full-time employees. The number one company is Eli Lilly and Co. It is followed by Roche Diagnostics, Dow AgroSciences LLC and Covance Inc.-Central...
- DOSE OF REALITY. Walters, Kath // BRW;8/9/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p38
The article examines the operations and financial performance of "BRW" magazine's top 50 Australian biotechnology, life science and pharmaceutical companies based on market capitalization as of June 2007. The top three in the list, namely CSL, ResMed and Cochlear, all have products on the market...
- CRAINS LIST: LARGEST BIOTECH COMPANIES Ranked by 2008 revenue. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/6/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p11
The article lists the largest biotech companies ranked by revenue which include Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd., Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc., and Lumigen Inc.
- Biotech Companies. // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p92
Presents a chart depicting on the ranking of biotech companies in Tucson, Arizona. Number of employees at the Misys Hospital Systems Co.; Products developed at the Ventana Medical Systems Inc.; Business emphasis of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Inc.
- San Diego Biotech 15. // San Diego Business Journal;9/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p45
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of biotechnology firms in San Diego, California as of September 12, 2003.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST BIOTECH COMPANIES Ranked by 2008 revenue. Marks, Anne // Crain's Detroit Business;12/21/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p56
The article presents a list of the ranking of the largest biotech companies in Michigan for 2008, which includes Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd., Rockwell Medical Technologies Inc. and Somanetics Corp.
- BIOTECHNOLOGY COMPANIES. Lee, Natasha // San Diego Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p16
Presents a depicting the ranks of biotechnology companies in California as of September 2001. Basis for the ranking; Company names and address; Contact information.
- LARGEST BIOTECHNOLOGY COMPANIES. Lee, Natasha // San Diego Business Journal;09/25/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p22
Ranks the largest biotechnology companies in San Diego, California, based on number of employees as of August 1, 2000. Revenues in 1999; Major products; Key executives.
- Who's Who of Analysts. Breitstein, Joanna // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p94
Reports on "Institutional Investors" periodical's 2003 "All-American Research Team" rankings. Pharmaceutical companies in the ranking.