Corrections Corp. Of America
- S&P: U.S. Packaging Cos. Doing OK. // Official Board Markets;4/28/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p14
The article focuses on the report titled "Ratings on U.S. Packaging Companies Mostly Speculative Grade, Yet Stable," by Standard & Poor's Corp. which indicates that U.S. packaging companies are doing fairly and the gradual economic recovery helps support stable ratings in the packaging sector.
- New York Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p35
Lists New York City's largest publicly held companies as of May 26, 2003, ranked by annual revenues.
- KeyCorp ranks among top donors. none // Westchester County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 49, p16
Reports on KeyCorp as ranking 13th among the most generous cash-giving companies in the United States. "America's Top Givers" which includes "Business Week's" report of most philanthropic businesses; How dollars are spent and to whom money is given announced by Margaret J. Copeland, Key's...
- RECESSION, REVENUES AND REALITY. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;8/6/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article introduces a series of articles about the top 100 companies in the U.S. published by "Business Journal" for the year 2010 issue which include the D&H Distributing Co. Inc., Synder, Sun Motors Cars Inc., Triangle Refrigeration Co., Glatfelter Insurance Group, Gannett Fleming Inc.,...
- CONSTRUCTION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/29/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p7
This article reports that The Layton Cos. has been ranked as the 23rd largest health care construction management firm in the U.S. by "Modern Healthcare" magazine in 2009.
- Mit Releases List Of 50 Most Innovative Companies. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p2
The article reports on the release of a list of the 50 most innovative U.S.-based companies by the MIT Technology Review.
- Corrections Corporation of America. // Corrections Today;Apr2007, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p114
The article focuses on the selection of Corrections Corp. of America (CCA) as one of the 50 Top Military Friendly Employers in the U.S. based on a ranking by the periodical "GI Jobs." Companies included in the list were evaluated on their efforts and results in recruiting from the military. CCA...
- About This Issue. Shoop, Tom // Government Executive;Aug2009, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p4
The article presents information on the Top 200 Federal Contractors issue of the journal. It informs that the issue ranks the biggest companies serving the federal procurement market. It highlights that though most vendors included in the ranking are private, for-profit U.S. companies,...
- SPECIALISTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, Special section p13
The article features several companies which appear at the top of rankings for apartment owners and managers in 2009 in the U.S. Companies which appear only on apartment ownership include MMA Financial LLC, Boston Capital, and National Equity Fund Inc. Companies which also appear in apartment...