Greater China's 40 Richest
- Hong Kong's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Kwok, Vivian Wai-yin; Chen, Shu-Ching Jean; Chen, Maggie; Miller, Matthew; Zeppelin, Cristina von // Forbes Asia;1/28/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p36
This article presents information on the 40 richest people in Hong Kong. Li Ka-shing is Hong Kong's riches with assets worth $32 billion. Li Ka-shing is a self-made billionaire. Through Hutchison Whampoa conglomerate, is world's largest operator of container terminals, world's largest health and...
- Hong Kong's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie; Cao, Danni; Burkitt, Jiang Yan & Laurie // Forbes Asia;2/16/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p38
The article presents information on the impact of the economic slowdown on the 40 richest people in Hong Kong, China. Total wealth of Hong Kong's 40 richest, which includes Macau, sank to $82 billion from $179 billion last year. Billionaire Li Ka-Shing lost half his net worth in past year as...
- Real Estate Slump. FLANNERY, RUSSELL // Forbes Asia;Jan2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on the periodical's list of 40 richest people of Hong Kong, China of 2011. It informs that the list was topped by philanthropist Li Ka-Shing followed by real estate investor Lee Shau Kee and real estate developer, Kwok family. Also presented are brief profile of...
- Hong Kong's 50 Richest. Koppsisch, John; Shu-Ching Jean Chen; Chung, Grace; Cohen, Muhammad; Flannery, Russell; Jetley, Neerja Pawha; Kilachand, Sean; Kroll, Luisa; Nam, Suzanne; Olsen, Robert; Peg Yoc Hui; Tan, Jessica // Forbes Asia;Jan2016, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p068
The article lists the richest entreprenuers of Hong Kong, China which include Li Ka-shing, Lee Shau Kee, and Cheng Yu-tung.
- Cover Story: Payday for Asia's richest. Ferguson, Nick; Siting, Wang // FinanceAsia;Sep2013, p1
The article focuses on the 2013 Rich List, a list of richest people of the world for the year 2013, offers information that wealthiest business owners of Asia have paid dividends of 12.5 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2013 . It states that Li Ka-shing, a Chinese businessman, has paid a...
- LI KA-SHING'S MIDAS TOUCH. FLANNERY, RUSSELL // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p40
The article focuses on Asia's richest man Li Ka-Shing and discusses those factors which have contributed to growth of his fortunes. It informs on how he dominates Hong Kong and holds keys to China as a result of investments in high-tech including Facebook, Sin and Spotify. He reveals his new...
- Dock Works. Lee, Josephine // Forbes Global;3/29/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p29
Profiles Li Ka-Shing, a billionaire and businessman from Hong Kong, China. Businesses he owned; Personal background; Ports where Li has made his investments.
- Asia's Richest. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p31
The article lists the names of Asia's richest persons including Li Ka-shing of Hong Kong, Mukesh Ambani and Lakshmi Mittal of India.
- Tycoons' wealth surges on property. // Asian Pacific Post;1/17/2013, p11
The article reports that tycoon Li Ka-shing has been named as the richest man in Hong Kong, China by "Forbes" magazine for 2012.