New produtcs: software
- Clear-Vu product line offers loss-prevention system for CD & DVD. // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p36
Introduces Clear-Vu Products' family of retail loss-prevention products for sell-through video, jewel cases and digital video discs (DVD). Design features.
- Clear-Vu develops PP DVD security case. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;9/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p22
Reports on Clear-Vu Products Inc.'s development of a polypropylene digital-versatile-disc security case suitable for customizing with metallocenes and colors.
- Wrap it Up! Hollman, Lee // EMedia Professional;Jun99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p40
Traces the evolution of digital video disc (DVD) packaging. Factors that delayed the DVD boom in 1993; Advantages of the packaging model called the Snapper created by Warner Media Services; Advantages of the packaging called the Alphapak; Advantages of the packaging called the Trac-Pac...
- Companies bid for DVD packaging; Rentrak is shedding its Pro Image. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;4/20/96, Vol. 108 Issue 16, p77
Reports on developments in the video recording industry in the United States as of April 20, 1996. Competition between Warner Home Video and Clear-Vu Products to provide packaging for digital video disks; Rentrak's decision to spin off its Pro Image sportswear subsidiary.
- CLEAR-VU ACQUIRES NEXPAK NAME, PRODUCTS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/24/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Nexpak and some of its product lines by the packaging company Clear-Vu. Amaray II Benefit Denial and SecureCase are also included in the deal. The purchase came via a bankruptcy auction held in July 2009. Blockbuster and Nintendo are some of the clients...
- Clear-Vu gains part of NexPak. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;8/24/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that the parent firm of Clear-Vu Products, Autronic Plastics Inc. of Westbury, New York has acquired some assets of Duluth, Georgia-based NexPak Corp. in the conclusion of proceedings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware. Clear-Vu is maker of rental, retail and...
- Warner Media, Clear-Vu play the DVD-packaging waiting game. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;4/27/96, Vol. 108 Issue 17, p73
Reports on developments in the video recording industry in the United States as of April 27, 1996. Competition between Warner Media Services and Clear-Vu Products to provide the better packaging for digital video discs; Cabin Fever Entertainment's release of the video `The Streets of Laredo.'
- Accessorize! Traiman, Steve // Billboard;8/17/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 33, p54
Provides information on several digital video disc (DVD) accessory products. DVA-20 DVD Albums from Case Logic; Omega-Case anti-theft retail case from Kwik-case USA; ZenithPacs anti-theft case from Clear-Vu Products.
- MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS. // Library Journal;11/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 19, p34
This article presents information about some of the products available to librarians to secure, dispense, protect, repair, recycle, and preserve their physical media materials. The Kwik Case System from Gressco Ltd. uses a magnetic lock that must be released by library personnel to remove...