New products: hardware
- HP stacks up the switches. Musich, Paula // eWeek;8/28/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p18
The article presents the ProCurve Switch 1800 Series, a Web-configurable Layer 2 stackable switch by Hewlett-Packard (HP). The switch is the fifth product line from ProCurve Networking unit intended to fill out the low end of HP's line of fixed-configuration switches and solidify HP as the No. 2...
- Bargain colour printing. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Aug2007, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p40
The article evaluates several photo printers, including Canon Pixma MP180, Hewlett-Packard PhotoSmart C3180 and Epson Stylus C79.
- How to Choose the Right Network Printer. Strom, David // PC World;Aug2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p34
The article discusses how to choose the right network printer. Prices of printers typically range from $150 to $1,000. Low-cost printers are usually inkjet models. Middle-priced brands are growing in popularity as vendors make monochrome lasers that are quite capable, reasonably priced and...
- CHIC OF THE NEW. Hart, Russell; Barkey, Jonathan // American Photo;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates the HP Photosmart 8250 printer and offers information on its features, advantages and cost.
- HP Portable Prints Big Snaps. Jasper, Paul // PCWorld;Nov2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p56
The article evaluates the Photosmart 475 computer printer from Hewlett-Packard.
- HP Defrays Printing Costs -- Upgrades give VARs opportunity to reduce client document expenses. Moltzen, Edward F. // CRN;11/14/2005, Issue 1171, p1
This article reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. has upgraded its Total Print Management offerings and management software available to the services and consulting market. The announcement comes amid surging interest by printer vendors in engaging the channel to provide document, page and workflow...
- COLOR LASER PRINTER. // Macworld;Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p34
Evaluates the computer printer LaserJet 2550Ln from Hewlett-Packard Co. Color fidelity provided by the printer; Price of the printer; Paper capacity of the printer.
- HP reassures the faithful. // Storage Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p18
This article looks at the computer storage devices rolled out by Hewlett-Packard (HP) in 2005. Lacking a single top quality product introduction as a centerpiece, HP instead opted for quantity, rolling out a half-dozen not-so-major products and services intended to nudge the firm into emerging...
- Travan tape technology gains drive support from HP, Conner. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;5/1/95, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p38
Focuses on the HP Colorado T1000 drive and the Conner Peripheral TapeStor 800 minicartridge tape backup system, both of which support Travan tape technology. Technology's uncompressed storage capacity in the DC2000 tape backup format; Backward compatibility; Prices; Contact information.