Facts, figures & findings
- Digest. // PC Week;12/13/99, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p35
Presents news items concerning the computer network industry. Availability of Macromedia Inc.'s Dreamweaver 3.0 and Fireworks 3.0 Web development tools; Sun-Netscape Alliance's launch of the iPlanet BillerXpert Consolidator Edition designed to help companies manage billing relationships with...
- Documentum will drive Covisint's communications. Frook, John Eevan // B to B;01/08/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p3
Reports the use of the Documentum Inc. 4i eBusiness software platform by the automotive exchange Covisint L.L.C. in the United States. Sales of software for content management; Advantage of using open and extendible content management platforms; Details on the deal between the companies.
- Black-market bingo. // PC Week;5/15/95, Vol. 12 Issue 19, pE/5
Reports on the prevalence of software piracy in Eastern Europe according to the Business Software Alliance.
- Shell, i2 to collaborate on supply-chain solution. // National Petroleum News;May2002, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the collaboration between Shell Global Solutions International B.V. and i2 Technologies Inc. for the development of a supply chain solution. Details of the program implementation; Integration of software package for the downstream oil industry.
- Suite manages extranets and e-commerce. Sanborn, Stephanie // InfoWorld;09/27/99, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p18
Presents information on iPlanet Unified User Management software released by Sun-Netscape Alliance. Features of the software; Capabilities of the product; Target market of iPlanet.
- PARTNERNETWORK ENABLES CLIENTS TO CONVERT T0 ORACLE PLATFORM. // Online Product News;Sep2004, pN.PAG
This article reports that NEOS is partnering with Oracle to provide software and service support for Oracle Database 10g Standard Edition One as of September 2004. As a partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork, NEOS is better able to help clients move to the Oracle 10g platform easily. NEOS will...
- News and view on security. // Inter@ctive Week;08/30/99, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p30
Presents news briefs on security-related issues in the computer industry in the United States as of August 30, 1999. Terms of a deal signed by Trend Micro company with Sprint; Features of AppShield software from Perfecto Technologies company; Acquisition of Packet Storm Security by the...
- Dell, VMware boost server wares. Mears, Jennifer // Network World;3/15/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Dell Computer Corp. is extending its partnership with server virtualization software maker VMWare Corp. to bring high-performing virtualization capabilities to its four-processor PowerEdge 6650 systems. The Dell-VMware Virtual Infrastructure configurations, which are tested and supported by...
- CYBER BIZ. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;12/23/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 56, p6
Reports on developments in the U.S. computer software industry as of December 23, 2003. Lawsuit filed by RealNetworks Inc. against Microsoft Corp. for illegally using power in other markets to monopolize the digital video and music businesses; Announcement of the official integration of iTunes...