- You've Been Windowed. Fixmer, Rob // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p6
Criticizes the information technology products that are not effective. Price of Microsoft Corporation's Millennium Edition, successor to Windows 98; Description on Adaptec's Easy CD Creator 4 Deluxe.
- On the market. // Camping Magazine;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p47
Evaluates the FreeTalk EL two-way radio from Kenwood Communications.
- Free speech. Hogan, Mary Kate // Boating;May98, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p57
Presents information on Kenwood's light-weight FreeTalk radio. Weight, size and features of the radio; Batteries of the radio; Price of the FreeTalk radio.
- Cache beats back bandwidth blues. Hohman, Robin Schreier // Network World;11/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the cache appliances used by network administrators in the United States. Implementation of network appliances from CacheFlow by Adaptec's manager of worldwide networks; Performance of cache appliances from Network Appliance implemented by an intranet architect at National...
- SCSI, RAID makers team up. McCright, John S. // PC Week;03/02/98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p57
Comments on Adaptec Inc.'s purchase of Symbios Inc. from Hyundai Electronics America in the spring of 1998. Products the merged companies will sell; Why Hyundai decided to sell Symbios; How well Adaptec and Symbios fit together; Share of the SCSI initiator chip market that the two collectively...
- Japanese company wins Qualcomm wireless license. // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p12
Reports that Qualcomm Inc. has signed a license agreement for its wireless technology with Kenwood Corp.
- Kenwood supplies radios to Olympics team. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p50
Reports the agreement between Kenwood Communications and the United States Ski and Snowboard Team for the supply of radio communications equipment. Contents of the agreement; Use of Kenwood equipments for training and competitions; Membership of the teams.
- XR900-5. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/4/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 22, Special section p8
The article offers brief information on the Kenwood Excelon XR900-5 Reference Series Amplifier from Kenwood USA Corp.
- Kenwood licenses dc/MA technology, opens sales office. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jul97, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p56
Reports on the licensing of the cd/MA technology of Unique Wireless Developments to Kenwood Communications. Frequency modulation band applications; Compatibility with equipment using single-site, high-powered architecture; Opening of Kenwood sales facility in Miami.