A FAN's notes
- There's lots of DVD to see. Block, Debbie Galante // Billboard;08/22/98, Vol. 110 Issue 34, p66
Reports on movies being released on digital versatile disc (DVD) during the second half of 1998. Sales statistics; Label and titles including `Tomorrow Never Dies,' `Godzilla' and `City of Angels;' Holiday releases.
- Studios set to strut summer movie stuff. Morgan, Richard // Variety;04/27/98, Vol. 370 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on movie licensing. Impact of the movie `Godzilla' on the licensing industry; Number of licensing deals of `Godzilla'; Film's master toy licensee; Identification of film studios with big summer licensing plans.
- Monster mash. Nashawaty, Chris // Entertainment Weekly;03/13/98, Issue 422, p34
Previews the motion picture `Godzilla.'
- Godzilla's little acre. Solman, Gregory // Film Comment;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p26
Presents information on the motion picture `Godzilla,' directed by Roland Emmerich. Critique of the film; In-depth look at the picture; Visual effects of the picture; Setting and plot of the film.
- `Godzilla' conquers the continent. Groves, Don // Variety;09/07/98, Vol. 372 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the success of the film `Godzilla' in Europe during the last week of August 1998. Performance of other international pictures during the same period; Gross earnings.
- `Godzilla': A sneak peek. Leydon, Joe // Variety;05/18/98, Vol. 371 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the first media screening of the motion picture `Godzilla.' Overview on the movie; Basic problem with the movie; Impact of the movie's special effects.
- `Godzilla' takes Manhattan, but disappoints fans. Armstrong, Linda // New York Amsterdam News;05/21/98, Vol. 89 Issue 21, p23
Presents information on the opinion of the public on the motion picture `Godzilla' which was shown at the Sony Lincoln Square. Names of the stars in the motion picture; Description of what took place in the movie; How the idea of Godzilla was developed.
- GODZILLA (TriStar). // Cinefantastique;Jun98, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
The article announces that Tritar's film "Godzilla" will debut in the U.S. box office on May 22, 1998.
- Godzilla. // Human Events;06/12/98, Vol. 54 Issue 22, p18
Reviews the motion picture `Godzilla,' directed by Roland Emmerich and starring Matthew Broderick, Jean Reno, Maria Pitillo and Hank Azaria.
- No escaping `Godzilla.' // Newsweek;5/25/1998, Vol. 131 Issue 21, p12
Describes a multiplayer online game designed to market the movie `Godzilla.' Features of the game, which is produced by Gamestorm and Centropolis Entertainment.