- Investment Overview. // Afghanistan Country Review;2001/2002, p63
Provides an overview on investments in Afghanistan. Impact of continuous civil war on the country's economy; Government's control of industrial enterprises.
- AFGHANISTAN. // Junior Scholastic;5/8/2006, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p13
The article focuses on Afghanistan, one of the least developed countries, and provides information on its economy, government, population, and literacy.
- Rebuilding Afghanistan's National Army. Jalali, Ali A. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Fall2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p72
Examines the challenges faced by the creation of a national army in Afghanistan. Emphasis of the network of political and economic institutions; Mobilization of loca military forces; Ways of maintaining a regular army in a tribal society.
- Economic Overview. // Afghanistan Country Review;2009, p96
The article presents an overview on the economic condition in Afghanistan, highlighting the improvement of the country's economic outlook and the implementation of sound macroeconomic policies.
- Economic Overview. // Afghanistan Country Review;2010, p116
The article presents an overview of the economic condition in Afghanistan through 2009.
- Environmental Issues. // Afghanistan Country Review;2010, p178
The article offers information on the environmental issues in Afghanistan including land and soil degradation, rapid deforestation, and poor waste management techniques.
- Post-Taliban Afghanistan. Ali, M.M. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the administration of Afghanistan that would uplift their country from the problems they encounter. Relief from tribal feuds and leadership; Establishment of the Taliban rule; Ignorance on the basic of administration.
- Just Say No. Shaw, Sandy // Fortune International (Europe);11/13/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Afghanomics," by Eric Ellis in the October 16, 2006 issue.
- Just Say No. Shaw, Sandy // Fortune;11/13/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Afghanomics," by Eric Ellis in the October 6, 2006 issue.