Consistent Maintenance Schedules
- When and Why you Should Calibrate your Balance. // International Labmate;Jun2014, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p40
The article focuses on the significance of calibrating balance in laboratory equipment.
- New Release of DCS Simulator. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p24
The article announces the DCS Simulator software program being released by The Vision Council for testing if laboratory machines conform with the Data Communication Standard (DCS) before they are shipped for installation and delivery.
- 'VISION X.'. LENTO, KEN; MCELLIN, PAUL // LabTalk;May/Jun2011, Vol. 39 Issue 09A, p20
The article previews Vision X, an automated tray handling system developed by FlexLink Systems for optical laboratories.
- Lab Italee Implements Essilor's Optifog Technology. // Vision Monday;6/18/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p84
The article reports on the implementation of the patented Optifog technology at the Lab Italee of Essilor of America Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
- Icare Labs Adds Digital Finishing. // Vision Monday;9/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p063
The article reports on the installation of the Satisloh ES4 robotic edging line at the optical laboratory of Icare Labs in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- Optical Laboratory Equipment. // Laser Focus World;Nov2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p81
The article offers brief information on the optical laboratory equipment from Terahertz Technologies Inc.
- ASK THE EXPERTS. GREGG, IAN; ATCHISON, KURT; SIMONETTA, DANIEL // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 39 Issue 02E, p26
The article presents the responses of experts to the question of how much technical training one needs to be able to operate a machine or equipment used for lens design.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT... YEE, WILLIAM // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 41 Issue 14E, p32
The article discusses the importance of maintaining optical manufacturing machines which are not designed to run nonstop without scheduled care and maintenance. Rubber parts are protecting critical components and should be inspected for rips and tears while access panels should be inspected...
- Automated planning lowers costs. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Aug2006, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p31
The article focuses on the significance of CMX calibration management software system from Beamex Inc. in aiding the calibration process during an instrumentation maintenance program. The system is capable of coordinating the data collection operations and archive the results. It runs under the...