Strike Up the Band!
- COLA Holds Annual Spring Meeting, Presents Awards. Walker, Christie // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p44
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 annual meeting of the California Optical laboratory Association that was held in Temecula, California. The 2007 Good Fellow Award was given to Katz & Klein's Mike Francesconi. Twenty-two optical laboratories participated in the program that...
- WHAT YOU NED TO KNOW ABOUT…Schneider Optical Machinery. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 39 Issue 02E, p32
The article features Schneider Optical Machinery, a family-owned company based in Germany. The company started in 1993 and introduced free-form generator in 1998. The company has plants in Hong Kong, China, Bangkok, Thailand, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Singapore and Carrolton, Texas. Gunter...
- Calendar of Events for 2004. // Government Product News;Oct2003 Products Directory, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p125
Presents information on several conferences and exhibitions of different associations in the U.S. for 2004. American Correctional Association's 2004 Winter Conference; National Recreation and Park Association National Aquatics Conference; American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition 2004.
- NAHRO NATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the national conference and exhibition of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of the guest speakers; Descriptions of the sample sessions; Election and change of leadership.
- INDUSTRY EVENTS. // Video Systems;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that the 2006 National Systems Contractors Association's (NSCA) Systems Integration Exposition will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a conference March 14 through 18 and exhibits March 16 through 18, 2006. The conference will include educational opportunities from NSCA...
- Dealmaking, Networking--Make the Connection! St. George, Ardelle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) 34th InterGrowth conference in JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spain Rancho Mirage, California from April 19 to 23, 2005. Topics that will be discussed at the event; Benefit from accessing the virtual trade show; Deal...
- South west put squeeze on the broiler penny. // Poultry World;Feb2005, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on speakers for the annual conference and trade fair of the South and Western Broiler Industry Association to be held at the Bath & West Showground of Shepton Mallet in Great Britain on March 9, 2005.
- Calendar of Events: August-October 2006. // Mortgage Banking;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p33
The article presents a calendar of congresses and other events in the mortgage industry in the U.S. from August 4-October 25, 2006. The National Association of Counties Annual Conference and Exposition will be held in August 4-8 in Chicago, Illinois. The 11th annual Western State Loan Servicing...
- It's back to Baltimore. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p74
Presents information on the Work Truck Show and the annual convention of the National Truck Equipment Association in Baltimore, Maryland. Exhibitors and visitors expected by the organizer; Keynote address of former U.S. President George Bush; Educational sessions to be presented during the show.