Strike Up the Band!
- COLA Holds Annual Spring Meeting, Presents Awards. Walker, Christie // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p44
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 annual meeting of the California Optical laboratory Association that was held in Temecula, California. The 2007 Good Fellow Award was given to Katz & Klein's Mike Francesconi. Twenty-two optical laboratories participated in the program that...
- WHAT YOU NED TO KNOW ABOUT…Schneider Optical Machinery. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 39 Issue 02E, p32
The article features Schneider Optical Machinery, a family-owned company based in Germany. The company started in 1993 and introduced free-form generator in 1998. The company has plants in Hong Kong, China, Bangkok, Thailand, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Singapore and Carrolton, Texas. Gunter...
- PPAI Expo moves to 53 on Top 200 trade show list; ASI Shows also make the grade. // Wearables Business;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the ranking of the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) Expo 2003 and the ASI Shows in Las Vegas, Nevada and Orlando, Florida by the "Tradeshow Week" magazine in 2004. Basis of the rankings; Reason behind the move of PPAI Expo from Dallas to Las Vegas; Information on...
- Calendar of Events for 2004. // Government Product News;Oct2003 Products Directory, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p125
Presents information on several conferences and exhibitions of different associations in the U.S. for 2004. American Correctional Association's 2004 Winter Conference; National Recreation and Park Association National Aquatics Conference; American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition 2004.
- INDUSTRY EVENTS. // Video Systems;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that the 2006 National Systems Contractors Association's (NSCA) Systems Integration Exposition will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a conference March 14 through 18 and exhibits March 16 through 18, 2006. The conference will include educational opportunities from NSCA...
- Calendar of Events: August-October 2006. // Mortgage Banking;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p33
The article presents a calendar of congresses and other events in the mortgage industry in the U.S. from August 4-October 25, 2006. The National Association of Counties Annual Conference and Exposition will be held in August 4-8 in Chicago, Illinois. The 11th annual Western State Loan Servicing...
- It's back to Baltimore. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p74
Presents information on the Work Truck Show and the annual convention of the National Truck Equipment Association in Baltimore, Maryland. Exhibitors and visitors expected by the organizer; Keynote address of former U.S. President George Bush; Educational sessions to be presented during the show.
- 2003 RSES HVAC/R Technology Expo is open and free to public. // Engineered Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p100
Highlights the 2003 Refrigeration Service Engineers Society 2003 Annual Conference and the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Expo in Nashville, Tennessee. Theme of the exhibition; Organizers and participants; Details of the activities.
- Water Security Congress. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p55
Provides information on the 2004 Water Security Congress of the American Water Works Association from April 25 through 27, 2004 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Technical sessions; Displays and exhibits; Registration requirements for the conference.