KKR's Sun PIPE May Signal Trend
- Top private equity firms step up India investments. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;11/16/2014, p30
The article reports that Marquee private equity (PE) firms including Temasek Holdings Pvt. Ltd, Warburg Pincus India Pvt. Ltd and KKR & Co. Llp, have improved their investments in India although they continue to lag other investors. It mentions that PE firms invested 8.4 billion dollars in India...
- A SHAKY RIDE. ADHIKARI, ANAND // Business Today;11/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p148
The article offers information on the business expansion of private equity (PE) firms by making the investment in a non-banking finance company (NBFC) in India. It informs about KKR & Co. LP which has invested one billion dollars to Indian companies by setting up the NBFC KKR India Financial...
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Pensions & Investments;11/2/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p0004
A correction to the article "Success pushing some firms into uncharted waters" that was published in the October 19, 2015 issue is presented.
- KKR & Co. sets its sights on multistrategy. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;11/14/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p6
The article reports that KKR & Co. LP is looking for alternative investments. KKR has added more than 3 billion dollars of capital focused on alternative credit in only 18 months, which includes 2 billion dollars in special situations. KKR's capital markets group works with its private equity...
- Alternative Investments: KKR plans to build out credit business in Asia. // Asian Investor;Oct2013, p1
The article reports that the investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LP (KKR) is planning to expand its credit business in Asia despite of lagged initial public offering (IPO) market and bank lending. It mentions co-founder Henry Kravis who stated that the firm's public market activities...
- Adviser Fund Index. Jackson, Will // Money Marketing;10/11/2007, p19
The article reports on the performance of the Adviser Fund Index (AFI) in the financial services industry in Great Britain. A lack of appetite for private equity has been reported by AFI panelists while their concerns focus on the availability of credit. Kohberg Kravis Roberts has borrowed 80...
- Prime example: KKR deal for China Modern Dairy. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;9/7/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p0026
KKR & Co.'s investment in China Modern Dairy Holdings Ltd., reportedly its first in China, represents a pattern of the type of deals private equity firms are making in Asia.
- US private equity company to invest $100 million in wireless infrastructure. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
US private equity company KKR & Co is to invest $100 million in three wireless infrastructure companies managed by Associated Partners LP.
- Private equity firms expected at head of the line of Russell bidders. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;1/20/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the decision of Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. to sell its investment management and consulting business, Russell Investments, in 2014. Private equity firms that are expected to consider bidding for Russell Investments include KKR & Co., Apollo Global Management...