- Women's Health Press marks 30th anniversary. // Herizons;Spring99, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on the 30th anniversary celebration of the Montreal Women's Health Press, a nonprofit feminist organization. Handbooks published; Plans to update handbooks and distribute them to health and educational organizations.
- Putting new members at ease. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p60
Features the Executive Link Mentor Program of the Youngstown, Ohio-based organization Executive Link. Goal of the program to orient new members to the organization's quarterly network meeting; Views of Executive Link president Linda Daichendt on the features of the program; Responsibilities of...
- Jan Peterson, Founding Mother of Neighbourhood Women. Gallant, Gloria; Brown, Joyce // Women & Environments International Magazine;Fall2002, Issue 56/57, p50
Profiles Jan Peterson, founder of the National Congress of Neighborhood Women (NCNW). Career background; Characteristics of Peterson; Aims of NCNW.
- Women's Global Green Action Network. Kramer, Melinda; Kaczorowski, Mary Rose // Earth Island Journal;Summer2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that the Earth Island Institute's newest project of the Women's Global Green Action Network (WGGAN) will hold its network-launching event in Mexico City, Mexico. WGGAN emerged from an ongoing conversation among a global team of women in environmental and social justice work...
- Profile: The Asikana Network. Chisenga Muyoya // Feminist Africa;Dec2013, Issue 18, p75
This article profiles the Asikana Network, women-driven group that aims to empower young women and equip them with information and communication technology (ICT) skills to help them in their various fields. It was started in January 2012 by Ella Mbewe, Chisenga Muyoya and Regina Mtonga. It has...
- Get Girls Talking Through Girls' Circle. Smith, Niki // Daughters;Jan/Feb 2004, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p5
Features the nonprofit organization Girls's Circle which facilitates conversations among girls in the U.S. Characteristics of the group; Focus of the training offered by the organization for adult facilitators; Contact information.
- Women's networks a success. Greene, Anna Maria // CA Magazine;Sep99, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p17
Focuses on networking groups for women in business in Canada. Key event of the Deloitte and Touche's Women's Business Development Group; Factors to the success of networking groups according to Cathy Bateman, partner at Arthur Andersen and representative of Growth and Retention of Women;...
- BONUS SESSIONS. // Franchising World;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, Special section p4
Announces the 5th Annual Leadership Conference hosted by the Women's Franchise Committee on March 6, 2004. Range of franchise-related issues in the conference; Opportunities provided by the conference.
- SOCIOLOGY. // America;2/18/1911, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p453
The article offers sociology news briefs as of February 18, 1911. A member of the Lydia Society, an organization of Catholic women in Cincinnati, Ohio, discusses the work of social centres and the women engaged in it. The American Society for Visiting Catholic Prisoners, an organization in...